S>Items

This is a discussion on S>Items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 2x Rol +3 Elf Belt +3 Priest Pendant +3 Silver Earring +3 Scorpion Shield +6 Belt Of Life +1 Bronze ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default S>Items

2x Rol +3
    Elf Belt +3
    Priest Pendant +3
    Silver Earring +3

Scorpion Shield +6
    Belt Of Life +1
    Bronze Earring
    Bronze Earring +1
    Smite Hammer +6
    Lycaon Hammer +6
    Kekuri Ring +3
    Kekuri Ring +1
    Agate Ring +1
    Silver Earring +1
    Cleric Earring +1

Better items for sale for $, the weaker I sell for gold bars

Banned for scamming.

I traded many times with many people, such as: Moneygrip, N4v4rr0, kingcary and nobody had never any problem with me, besides i claim myself as a honest person and i only care about selling those things. I can even sell this items for lower price via WU, Paypal

BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by ;QoooQ; View Post
    I traded many times with many people, such as: Moneygrip, N4v4rr0, kingcary and nobody had never any problem with me, besides i claim myself as a honest person and i only care about selling those things. I can even sell this items for lower price via WU, Paypal

BUMP
    its not that no one here trusts you.. its that no one here buys items in the english speaking community anymore. only nbk, if your willing to sell as a package for a quarter of what its worth. all the old school english speaking baba's are long gone from cypher. its just the ppl who cant let go that are left.

good luck and
    BUMP!

Banned for scamming.

So now people don't buy items for real money at all? I'd like to sell all my stuff as quickly as possible and close my adventure with KO forever, but i have problems with selling things even by lower price

I have an account on c-west. Has items and premium/premium items. Wlling to take a loss.

dude ur bringing up old threads most inactive and i can prolly 99% guarentee any1 selling anything here not looking to go cwest.....

I don't care. I need items.

ok its more like most have moved on and the only one your most likely going to get items from is godly and thats for usd only no one left to sell