Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S: Legionair Band/String of Skulls & more!

This is a discussion on S: Legionair Band/String of Skulls & more! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey kankers, For Sale: IN IB Dual ROL+0 Legionair Band+0 String of Skulls <SOLD> Bronze Belt EME+0x2 PE+0x2 Smite 8 ...
Page: 1

Cool

Hey kankers,

For Sale:

IN
    IB
    Dual ROL+0
    Legionair Band+0
    String of Skulls <SOLD>
    Bronze Belt
    EME+0x2
    PE+0x2
    Smite 8
    Exc IB+8
    Exc Shard 8
    HB+7
    Priest Chitin 8 set non reb
    Rogue Chitin 8 set non reb

USD paypal for GG if I know or u have refs, WU if I don&#39;t. This will sell fast pm me ur offerts.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

say what? stats?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

ROL>legionaire band k2 shouldve made it like 70 ac or sumtin lol..

I don&#39;t agree I think this new ring for sure is better. Resists have become a crucial part of ko now especially since this patch, and most certainly on olympia where mages are overpopulated. I also think that ever since they brought back items with weapon defense on rofd that items with resistances imbeded in them with other stats ac/hp/dex etc. have become more important even if their ac or hp bonuses are somewhat lower than their counter parts.

Banned

ROL>legionaire band k2 shouldve made it like 70 ac or sumtin lol..[/b]
    Most all of the new uniques are "light" versions of already existing uniques. They usually have less ac, but higher hp/stat/resists. And yea, olympia has a lot of mages...only a handfull of good ones though.

kutulus

I don&#39;t agree I think this new ring for sure is better. Resists have become a crucial part of ko now especially since this patch, and most certainly on olympia where mages are overpopulated. I also think that ever since they brought back items with weapon defense on rofd that items with resistances imbeded in them with other stats ac/hp/dex etc. have become more important even if their ac or hp bonuses are somewhat lower than their counter parts.[/b]
    yeah if your warrior

yeah if your warrior[/b]
    if you&#39;re anything. The worst class to be slowed on is mage you become the ultimate target the worst class to be stunned on is priest you lose any ability to support your party and no member is more crucial to the entire party than a priests heal/cure. IF anything those classes need those respective resists more than any other class. Sure its bad to be slowed on warrior but you have the ability to hit back and tank enough to be fine about it till you get a cure. Mage and priest don&#39;t generaly have that luxury as they&#39;re the first two classes to get aimed in party pk.

if you&#39;re anything. The worst class to be slowed on is mage you become the ultimate target the worst class to be stunned on is priest you lose any ability to support your party and no member is more crucial to the entire party than a priests heal/cure. IF anything those classes need those respective resists more than any other class. Sure its bad to be slowed on warrior but you have the ability to hit back and tank enough to be fine about it till you get a cure. Mage and priest don&#39;t generaly have that luxury as they&#39;re the first two classes to get aimed in party pk.[/b]

Yes, this is all true. On some of the older servers where high level mages with massive uniques own the majority of the top pk standing, you will not survive at all without res. I was impressed to find out even warriors are using this band.

Yes, this is all true. On some of the older servers where high level mages with massive uniques own the majority of the top pk standing, you will not survive at all without res. I was impressed to find out even warriors are using this band.[/b]
    then bumpedy bump bump for lbd.

AmericanWarrior

what spec said + bump

chook

bumps for sexy man

paperownz

whats is stats of (string of skulls)?

515saint

BUMP for teh sexiest archer in oly

I think you cant compare LB and ROL...

Someone in Oly gave me a good point about thoses items.

Wearring 2 ROL is 100AC

2 LB is 60AC

Loose 40AC is too much...

So this guy gave me that...Just wear a ROL and a LB...no dual!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast