Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>Level 57 Human Rogue-Sin

This is a discussion on S>Level 57 Human Rogue-Sin within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey everyone, just joined Olympia with a bunch of my friends and now my main computer is fucked up and ...
Page: 1

nicholaszaioud1992

Hey everyone, just joined Olympia with a bunch of my friends and now my main computer is fucked up and I really don't have interest in the comp. as much as I use to and stuff so I'm just going to sell my account. I have all info and last digs of CC that was used on this account. I have no need to scam anyone or anything just tryed to get some $$ off this game :P . Pm Me if you want to talk and soon I'll add my msn when I get my comp. fixed in 5 days ( sorry don't know by heart ).

Level 57 Human Rogue around 81% like 800 nps :P and like 23 Days of Gold Premmy starting today.

Items:

*Shard +1/70 REB
    *Cleaver +8/80
    *SS +0
    *Full Set of Rogue Chiten +1/12 REB
    *Set of Quest Unquies.
    *Valk Set HP ( Like not even 1 week old, so pretty new )
    *Like 15mill, shit in the inn, 9 packs 1500+ SC and 3 packs of Attack SCS and 4k + pots of each unless I used some :lol:

-Kinda wanna sell the full account with all items and everything as one and not everything spread apart. So just leave me a pm for now with info on your offer or w/e and I&#39;ll talk to you soon. Thanks everyone and <3 clan TheReinforcements ^_^, I&#39;ll stop by in vent and say laterz to my niggaz n shit and come on every once in awhile to check was going on. PEACE!! BITCHES!!!

nicholaszaioud1992

bump

spankmyflubber

lol IGC or USD Vel

nicholaszaioud1992

opps lmfao I didn&#39;t state that eh ? :lol: :lol: sorry I&#39;m stupid. USD ^_^ .

KerzawoliuSS

hey im intrested of acc, add me [email protected] we will talk.

nicholaszaioud1992

Will do ^_^ But atm my main computer with MSN and stuff is broken, my windows files got corrupt or something so I gotta wait like a few more days to get the recovery disk that was sent to me. Sorry

nicholaszaioud1992

Bump

nicholaszaioud1992

upupupup ^_^ Computer will be fixed by tomorrow :lol:

nicholaszaioud1992

dsafdsfa

nicholaszaioud1992

bump

MightyFourTwenty420

give me ss for 10 dollars

nicholaszaioud1992

give me ss for 10 dollars[/b]
    Give me blow job !!!! <3 I&#39;ll talk to u on vent when my computer gets fixed .

nicholaszaioud1992

^

MightyFourTwenty420

lemme use ss

nicholaszaioud1992

^_^ Up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast