Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>>Level 67 female Morad Priest usd UPDATED

This is a discussion on S>>Level 67 female Morad Priest usd UPDATED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; sorry cpo4 someone who know mymail, give me the same offer tha u give to me, and talk to me ...
Page: 2

sorry cpo4 someone who know mymail, give me the same offer tha u give to me, and talk to me in msn, and the only i give my mail in this forum its u, but maybe considence,this is the email of that guy [email protected] he told my he dont wanna scamm me, he said cancel the money coz i try toscamm him and i dont how i try toscam him but sorry he told me he is felix and know all outkast, sorry i think its was u coz i give u my email and no body in this forum have my email.then this [email protected] talk to me in messenger and offer me the same amount thst u offer me, sorry for the confusion...my bad. he only want
    log my acc, and told him i log my priest and i give him a lvl 1 so he can see the acc but he said u try to scam me bla bla bb and log off of messenger -_-

well sorry man this is the scammer a think is not cpo4 he is a good gun i think :wub: the scammer is [email protected] he said he is felix but i dont think so, he dont wanna negociable he only want log my acc. well bye bye and have a nice day <3

cpo4

bump

cpo4

-_-

rokk

up and how much you sell me the ss for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12