S> lupus staff rbrth+11, ROC+1!

This is a discussion on S> lupus staff rbrth+11, ROC+1! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; PM me for offers in d1 My player's name is ExiuM...
Page: 1

arthuro

Exclamation

PM me for offers in d1

My player's name is ExiuM

dragunmaster

lol i wonder who this is considering the only 3 other people selling the same staff got banned

arthuro

Lightbulb

lol i wonder who this is considering the only 3 other people selling the same staff got banned[/b]
    i can reassure you that i bought it from an other guy for game cash
    :unsure:

Banned

hmm i thought +9 items allowed

lol i wonder who this is considering the only 3 other people selling the same staff got banned[/b]

I heard ur an idiot talking bullcrap all the time.

Up for exium , clannie.

dragunmaster

I heard ur an idiot talking bullcrap all the time.
    Up for exium <3 GG clannie.[/b]
    simon stfu and get off my back ok, LIKE I SAID 100 times you have hated me ever since I sold the Flame rings for USD and not to you because you couldnt get the cash

Also this guy has 1 post and the dude selling this staff has been banned 3 times?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=200738

ya check that out before you start talking "bullcrap"

Banned

simon stfu and get off my back ok, LIKE I SAID 100 times you have hated me ever since I sold the Flame rings for USD and not to you because you couldnt get the cash
    Also this guy has 1 post and the dude selling this staff has been banned 3 times?

ya check that out before you start talking "bullcrap"[/b]
    it should be able to be sold its not worth much :G

Shimmy

PM me for offers in d1

My player&#39;s name is ExiuM
    [/b]
    from what ive heard that character Exium was scammed/hacked from Ragn0rk

just a rumour but since hes been banned before for scamming the rumour probaly is true

ya check that out before you start talking "bullcrap"[/b]

haha u think i care about those rings already got better rings for a long long time.

U ever tought about it... that I just dont like u , like allot of people do but u seem to stupid to get it? Think about it pls.

Ur a little child spamming / whining and lying all the time thinking everybody loves u but in fact they all hate u. Hence why u got kicked from clan cause u just cannot get allong with other people.

dragunmaster

haha u think i care about those rings already got better rings for a long long time.

U ever tought about it... that I just dont like u , like allot of people do but u seem to stupid to get it? Think about it pls.

Ur a little child spamming / whining and lying all the time thinking everybody loves u but in fact they all hate u. Hence why u got kicked from clan cause u just cannot get allong with other people.[/b]
    spamming.......whining........lying......... Im a big kid now dude, I can hold my own unlike you

If everyone in amity hates me then so be it, I dont care, that is long behind me

Even if its not about the rings its definatley something because we were friends and right when I got kicked you just suddenly hate me? Well if thats how they do it where your from them aq you.

Your a lil kid and you wine and spam and lie so stfu please

Sorry, but all evidence points to you being a scammer....your msn addresses and email addresses match that of a known scammer....hence why you were kicked from clan and banned from this forum, again.