S>lvl 61 orc warrior

This is a discussion on S>lvl 61 orc warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 61.52% has 10k nps and has gold prem for a few more days with some scrolls chit +7 pads chit ...
Page: 1

61.52% has 10k nps and has gold prem for a few more days with some scrolls

chit +7 pads
    chit +6 gaunts and helm
    str +9 belt
    hp +9 neck

Maybe a mil in the inn

accepting any offer from any server for just about anything or usd via WU
    I will only take items/USd first and then give over info.

For all those wondering, just fed up with getting scammed after losing another acount last night. On trades through Ko4life i am 0-4 and 3-4 of the people i traded with had vouchers and high post count along with being a member of the community for many months. I have lost 2 70+ chars, a good deal of Usd, along with countless items due to poor judgement on my own, and lack of scammer's/hacker's getting punished for their wrong doing's by admins of this site.

Im just going to go back to the basics of the game, play with some friends and enjoy the game for what it is. A game that is not supposed to be stressful, or cost me huge amounts of USD. But be a escape from everyday stresses.s

Like i said will take any server, Just pm me

ty
    db

Unr4ted

61.52% has 10k nps and has gold prem for a few more days with some scrolls

chit +7 pads
    chit +6 gaunts and helm
    str +9 belt
    hp +9 neck

Maybe a mil in the inn

accepting any offer from any server for just about anything or usd via WU
    I will only take items/USd first and then give over info.

For all those wondering, just fed up with getting scammed after losing another acount last night. On trades through Ko4life i am 0-4 and 3-4 of the people i traded with had vouchers and high post count along with being a member of the community for many months. I have lost 2 70+ chars, a good deal of Usd, along with countless items due to poor judgement on my own, and lack of scammer's/hacker's getting punished for their wrong doing's by admins of this site.

Im just going to go back to the basics of the game, play with some friends and enjoy the game for what it is. A game that is not supposed to be stressful, or cost me huge amounts of USD. But be a escape from everyday stresses.s

Like i said will take any server, Just pm me

ty
    db[/b]

:angry: that sucks man i was looking foward to playing and having fun wit u in this new sever, but good luck finding an account on another server, Try Logos or Pathos i will be having accounts there very soon

manny

:angry: that sucks man i was looking foward to playing and having fun wit u in this new sever, but good luck finding an account on another server, Try Logos or Pathos i will be having accounts there very soon
    manny[/b]
    i appreciate it manny, but im not looking for any more toon trading(ever again) just looking for items. Then going to grind. I might stay in akara not sure yet. But as i said just need items in any server, and ill go from their

Shinju21

sucks man i got scammed 1's with a member in ko4life so thats why i only do it with ppl i trust and now for long time
    but srry to hear man

close topic plz