S> lvl 62.50 priest with 59 priest on same acc

This is a discussion on S> lvl 62.50 priest with 59 priest on same acc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Would be a good account to go 70 with, may sell may not. The 62 priest has 100 national points, ...
Page: 1

Would be a good account to go 70 with, may sell may not. The 62 priest has 100 national points, has never stepped foot in cz or war zone. The lvl 59 priest has about 4k if I remember correctly, quest jewls done on both accounts. Also, the majority of the xp quests including all the ones in eslant are still open as well as key quest.

I got the account to be an emergency duff/rez when I needed one, but I dont think I will need it anymore.

are you selling for igc? and if u are how much igc are you looking for...

I guess im selling for both, I'd prefer igc but I dont know how much they go for so I cant give a set price just yet. I will sell the the highest offer.

The current offer is 8gb.

BUMP, last offer was an attempted scam. I WILL NOT give the info before recieving payment! Don't be stupid to think otherwise. I have done many account trades and I can bet 90% of this forum can vouch for me.

If you dont trust me dont offer, simple as that ty.

O_o , i make the last offer .. and say to this guy give me id and pass for see char i pay later the 8gb and he give me SQ ..I think this guy is scammer cuz want sell me priest and i cant see priest first . How i can know what buy? ..For me this guy try scamm people .I make a lot trades with ppl in this foro and legit player , ..For me he try scamm take it easy guys.

O_o , i make the last offer .. and say to this guy give me id and pass for see char i pay later the 8gb and he give me SQ ..I think this guy is scammer cuz want sell me priest and i cant see priest first . How i can know what buy? ..For me this guy try scamm people .I make a lot trades with ppl in this foro and legit player , ..For me he try scamm take it easy guys.[/b]
    Have you been living in a box? There are ways to change password without the SQ, I am not sure if thats still out there but I wont risk it.

I told you I would log in game and go seeking for you to verify the level but no you wanted the info. Sorry honney but I aint getting scammed. Maybe if you bothered looking at my past transactions you would see how sucessfull they went. Like I said before if you don't trust me don't offer. Not to mention I have or had acess to many of the top players on this server but did I scam? No! Why the hell would I want to scam 8gb, thats retarded if I WANTED to scam I would have scammed paradigm's IN, IB and all the shit he trusted me with.

Anyways, bump. B) I got a few interested but I want to see more offers.

Mosh Pit

There is no way to change without SQ, unless he pays for Premium, and even then they usually ask for SQ.

WeekendWarriors

yeahp true.

Zink

h34r:

I living in a box =) . Guys take it easy or he is scammer or he is big noob . no more words.

WeekendWarriors

is the box comfortable at least? lol.

I living in a box =) . Guys take it easy or he is scammer or he is big noob . no more words.[/b]
    Still mad because I woulden't sell to you? grow up aga.

There is no way to change without SQ, unless he pays for Premium, and even then they usually ask for SQ.[/b]
    like I said, it's an old bug and I dont feel like risking it. If you don't trust me don't offer but I would love for you to see how any of my trades went wrong. I will not give the info first unless someone can prove to me that that old bug is completely fixed.

This will be the last bump, if I don't get the offer I want I will keep it.

by the way, the account was sold sucessfully to blazn_azn. I still am recieving pms about this.

Portugal_Priest

I know a trustble player who will give u 10 gbs.