S>LVL 70 mage(orc side)

This is a discussion on S>LVL 70 mage(orc side) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I sell my mage for usd via W.U My mage has elixir+9 non rebirth,shell set+8/15 health bonus, dual rom+1,elemental pendant+1,glass ...
Page: 1

Lolita

I sell my mage for usd via W.U My mage has elixir+9 non rebirth,shell set+8/15 health bonus, dual rom+1,elemental pendant+1,glass belt+1,cleric earrings+1 dual, dd 25 and i have lvl 70 staff +7.. i recently bought cs+0 i need good offers because i am quitting ko so i sell the account with all its items i am not selling the items without the account.....
    I had fun in ko but its time to quit... I NEED GOOD OFFERS my mage is 20% exp bar and 1,3m nps.....

pur3bloody

I sell my mage for usd via W.U My mage has elixir+9 non rebirth,shell set+8/15 health bonus, dual rom+1,elemental pendant+1,glass belt+1,cleric earrings+1 dual, dd 25 and i have lvl 70 staff +7.. i recently bought cs+0 i need good offers because i am quitting ko so i sell the account with all its items i am not selling the items without the account.....
    I had fun in ko but its time to quit... I NEED GOOD OFFERS my mage is 20% exp bar and 1,3m nps.....[/b]
    if you would get on msn i can talk to u about it -.-