Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> LvL 71 Human Sin - Naked

This is a discussion on S> LvL 71 Human Sin - Naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol! screw you turks and your cheap ass offers...no I aint selling it for $100 you dumbshits!...
Page: 3

JMann

lol! screw you turks and your cheap ass offers...no I aint selling it for $100 you dumbshits!

Guess your gonna stick to the account forever!

JMann

its looking like it...been getting a few scam attemps by some tards who think im gonna sell the account to someone who has 0 or 1 posts on the forum...nice try newbies

JMann

BUMP

ou entra no msn q q dia ae. agente ta usando um vent novo.
    pra gente troca uma ideia. vlw abraço

JMann

manda o vent novo por uma mensagem aqui.

BUMP - still selling

JMann

BUMP

Canadian

Hello Jmann.....

~ Torm

JMann

Hey whats up torm...

BUMP

Canadian

Fuck all there brotha man,

2 more hours in this shit hole, than a sweet 4 hour run tommorow, and a company golf trip on Tuesday. New lady, new house, new debt. ahah, good to see ya around. Ran into Thor and Sneeky a few months back, they're still gaming, think WoW though these days. Can find em at the old gamers. How's your lady doing ? Got your PM, I'll get back to ya soon, either way though, with those two methods, neither is 100% safe. WU, is the way to fly. TTYL when I'm not half asleep.
    Tell the lady, I say hello, if she still remembers my white ass. Take it easy broda.

JMann

lol. good to hear from ya bro.

Yea ive been playing wow with Thor and Sneeky since I quit KO. My girl is doing good too, we either moving in together here in states after this weekend when I finally graduate, or if I dont get a job up here and my visa expires I gotta go back to Brazil and she'll be coming with me too. Have fun with ur week, sounds like u gotta a lot going on for ya. Gratz on the new house. Take care negro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123