S> lvl 74 warrior

This is a discussion on S> lvl 74 warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok... im here to sell lvl 74 warrior. Never hacked, never banned, im the original owner and i have all ...
Page: 1

asgardwolf

Ok... im here to sell lvl 74 warrior. Never hacked, never banned, im the original owner and i have all info : e-mail, secret questions and secret answers.

Items:

-Set shell +7
    -Raptor +7 (RB +1)
    -Toto +7 (RB +1)
    -hanguk sword +7
    -Lupus pendant +1
    -Personal shield +3

Well i hope see your offers soon only on US$ cause im plannig leave KO... Ty.

mario8

how much usd naked?

Lord_Elder

uhm ale... u gay when was u planning to tell me ?

asgardwolf

Im not selling this warrior naked. I want to sell all coz i dont need items if i will not play KO anymore...

Post your offer on pm i will answer soon.

TwistedFate

does this warrior have the quest shield?

how much u want just naked???

asgardwolf

Ok... im selling lvl 74 warrior. Never hacked, never banned, im the original owner and i have all info : e-mail, secret questions and secret answers.

Items:

-Set shell +7
    -Raptor +7 (RB +1)
    -Toto +7 (RB +1)
    -hanguk sword +7
    -Lupus pendant +1
    -Personal shield +3

and yes this personal shield is shield from lvl 70 quest, selling too my lvl 63 rogue naked with 148k np`s, 5 gb`s all this in 300 USD.

So... warrior lvl 74 with items, 5 gb`s and rogue lvl 63 naked with 148k np`s all this together for 300 USD. ( I can`t be more espesific i guess...).

No way to sell it separated i just wanna make a deal for all this together and i just accep money coz i dont need items or acc on KO becouse im not going to play it anymore. TY soo much ( and sry if i reply slowlly but im having some problems with this forum to post smth) TY again and i wait your answers soon (pm pls). If u got a good offer im opened to deal...