Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> lvl66orc rogue 266k+ NP(blue S boardered), dragon for monthly points

This is a discussion on S> lvl66orc rogue 266k+ NP(blue S boardered), dragon for monthly points within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; edited...
Page: 2

Potomek_smrti

edited

haru

Did i say somewhere that i quit?!?[/b]
    umm yea like three posts down u said it. to me it looks like the first week of ronark u koxped a char to like 70 then started this char got it 66 moved the items to the lvl 70 and are trying to get uniques from the 66 for the 70. i wouldnt have said this but ur posts dont make any sense. u contradict ureslf too many times so this is the only explanation i came up with.

Potomek_smrti

yea + xxxxx hours wasted on paramuns

have screenshots of lvl ups from lvl~55 to 66

Potomek_smrti

ok this:

im trading char for rogue items

/end of story

haru

yea + xxxxx hours wasted on paramuns

have screenshots of lvl ups from lvl~55 to 66[/b]
    im not saying u koxped the char ur selling but u koxpefd a diff one and now ur playing it cause first u said u were quiting then u said u wernt then u said ur gifting rogue uniques but w/e none of my business as long as ur not in this forum in amonth and a half selling lvl 76

Potomek_smrti

im not saying u koxped the char ur selling but u koxpefd a diff one and now ur playing it cause first u said u were quiting then u said u wernt then u said ur gifting rogue uniques but w/e none of my business as long as ur not in this forum in amonth and a half selling lvl 76[/b]
    Oo' what?

Potomek_smrti

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12