Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>Mage 62 / Preist 63

This is a discussion on S>Mage 62 / Preist 63 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

Hybrid View

OnlyWatchDontTouch

:rollseyes:

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Bump >>>>>>>|<<<<<<<

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Boring

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Every budy loves some body :wub:

OnlyWatchDontTouch

:rollseyes:

Papps

:blink:

iownyou

WELL GOOD JOB IDIOT!! MADE NEW ACCOUNT???!! THIS GUY IS THE SCAMMER Ariel!!!!!!! HE SCAMMED ME BEFORE WITH THAT LVL 61 warrior!!!!!!!!

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Originally posted by iownyou
    WELL GOOD JOB IDIOT!! MADE NEW ACCOUNT???!! THIS GUY IS THE SCAMMER Ariel!!!!!!! HE SCAMMED ME BEFORE WITH THAT LVL 61 warrior!!!!!!!!
    holyy shit kid grow up u just offerd me a manes account and i said ok lets talk at msn and then second pm was at ko4life u scammer who the fuck are you and get lost

OnlyWatchDontTouch

1 more thng u said i scammed u with the warrior that not possible because i know areil from game he was scammed and he told me u told him at pm that u scammed him with a preist!.. so why u saying warrior warrior in xig server and u at dies server...

OnlyWatchDontTouch

and bump this kid angry me i go to sleep leave offers

Is this Void :huh: ? :blink:

iownyou

Originally posted by OnlyWatchDontTouch
    1 more thng u said i scammed u with the warrior that not possible because i know areil from game he was scammed and he told me u told him at pm that u scammed him with a preist!.. so why u saying warrior warrior in xig server and u at dies server...

I have never played on a priest so how can i scam with one + why would i pm him and say, HAHAHA owned i scammed you. How many peoples would do that idiot? think scammer!!! how can u have that warrior now "ARIEL" I gave you my msn on pm and then u add me and i saw it whas you ariel thruogh msn and when i pm you and say that u logged off.

Sybian

Ok well lol iownyou is the same guy who posts on everyones topics trading a lvl 56 rogue with like a cleaver +6 and something else i dont even know why anyone would even think about scamming this guy lol. Sorry but back on to topic yes btw i will do that trade.

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Originally posted by iownyou+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iownyou)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OnlyWatchDontTouch

I have never played on a priest so how can i scam with one + why would i pm him and say, HAHAHA owned i scammed you. How many peoples would do that idiot? think scammer!!! how can u have that warrior now "ARIEL" I gave you my msn on pm and then u add me and i saw it whas you ariel thruogh msn and when i pm you and say that u logged off.[/b]

lol so u told him "HAHAHA owned i scammed you"? because i didnt told ur words-_- plz get off this topic

who care about rogue 56 with lazy claever ...

OnlyWatchDontTouch

Originally posted by koffs
    Is this Void *:huh: ? :blink:
    what u mean >.<? ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast