Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>PRICES are LOWER

This is a discussion on S>PRICES are LOWER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont be fukin funny ! when TMS was sellin chitin boots+9 it was fine coz hes from UK ??????? FUKIN ...
Page: 3

DragonFire

dont be fukin funny ! when TMS was sellin chitin boots+9 it was fine coz hes from UK ??????? FUKIN RACIZM !!! wil i get ban to for 2x +9 FP'S ??? fukin kuklux klan on this fukin forum[/b]

I was informed by some people that selling of +9 items were not aloud, and apperently I was wrong. So I am sorry. you are free to sell them.

Mario

I was informed by some people that selling of +9 items were not aloud, and apperently I was wrong. So I am sorry. you are free to sell them.[/b]
    well u cant ban me either coz FP+9 boots i got are made by Paddy, so if u ban me he will make a topic "dragon is gay" not mention hes uber gay paint skillz :lol:

free bumpz0r for cool chink xD

Strider

dont be fukin funny ! when TMS was sellin chitin boots+9 it was fine coz hes from UK ??????? FUKIN RACIZM !!! wil i get ban to for 2x +9 FP'S ??? fukin kuklux klan on this fukin forum [/b]
    hit the nail on the head

I was informed by some people that selling of +9 items were not aloud, and apperently I was wrong. So I am sorry. you are free to sell them.[/b]
    ah rigto. atleast you can admit wen your wrong

binh cmon im waiting for u with my iron belt ... wtf r u doing ? xD bump for gay ._.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123