Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>Priest Lvl 64 50%!

This is a discussion on S>Priest Lvl 64 50%! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; babas? wru all ?:P up up up...
Page: 2

JezusssReturns

babas? wru all ?:P up up up

pavel123

i dont care who is using your ko4life account. you are fucking koxper and scammer, NEVER TRUST THIS GUY. he will scam you.

JezusssReturns

i dont care who is using your ko4life account. you are fucking koxper and scammer, NEVER TRUST THIS GUY. he will scam you.[/b]
    lol? smartli? its dotnaskmeforss baba!! no remember me ? :P best int priest .. i am just get this acc from ad4mas.. really.. i am no real 1.. he no use this acc never anymore ( i hope so ) ... i just come here for important thinks .. never walk at forums.. so it your choice belive or not :P

pavel123

lol? smartli? its dotnaskmeforss baba!! no remember me ? :P best int priest .. i am just get this acc from ad4mas.. really.. i am no real 1.. he no use this acc never anymore ( i hope so ) ... i just come here for important thinks .. never walk at forums.. so it your choice belive or not :P[/b]
    i know who is dontaskmeforss, my memory isn't so crappy... but jezusss is koxper and was announcing koxp from your ko4life account, so i won't support any1 on it. if you are friend of koxper you lost all my respect.

JezusssReturns

i know who is dontaskmeforss, my memory isn't so crappy... but jezusss is koxper and was announcing koxp from your ko4life account, so i won't support any1 on it. if you are friend of koxper you lost all my respect.[/b]
    i didnt know.. what you want... -.- i just wanted talk with freinds in ko4life.. if u can make for me 1 ko4life acc i will be real happy.. i have problem it wont make my acc zz ><.. so if u can .. send me in L acc ( dontaskmeforss ) . ThX

midnight555

Wink

wtf ? me? O_o are you crazy baba? all knows me i am DontAskmeForSs i am legit baba..i no have time/money for prem for play anymore.. so i would like to sell my accounte.. thats all... if you want make for me accounte in ko4life and give me i will use... i told you all i havent acc so he gived me .. thats ALL !![/b]

hmm DontAsk ... dont remember that u exp bug x7 with xAngeL at DTSoldiers? x_X w00t w00t legit 283238 %

JezusssReturns

hmm DontAsk ... dont remember that u exp bug x7 with xAngeL at DTSoldiers? x_X w00t w00t legit 283238 % [/b]
    O_o wtf ?

arko

what are you selling be more clear

you just post sell, sell for what?

i dun want to pm you or contact you on msn POST IT HERE ty

JezusssReturns

what are you selling be more clear

you just post sell, sell for what?
    i dun want to pm you or contact you on msn POST IT HERE ty[/b]
    ok listen dude. i cant buy anymroe prem and no time for game right now... i sell Priest lvl 65 100k nps !
    items: quest accecory ( pandet = EP )
    Shield : Ss +2
    weapon : mace 8 hp
    Armor : shell guantlet ( gloves ) +7 , rest chitin +7 .
    i sell for usd .. give me offer...
    my nick is DontAskmeForSs pm me.. almost always r1.. sometimes r2.. :P

farhad

and SS is a clandrop, u should give back to clan if you quit and not sell for USD

JezusssReturns

and SS is a clandrop, u should give back to clan if you quit and not sell for USD[/b]
    sorry? lol ? who are you ? who told you that shit ? and wtf u talking about ? can you explain me your self pls? >_< :angry:

pavel123

char you are selling is obviously koxped...

JezusssReturns

char you are selling is obviously koxped...[/b]
    WTF ? my priest????????? i never thouch fucking koxp... zzz stop lie like a chicken -.-
    u are know me from the 2nd day of ronark.. u was spam pming me " come clan come clan " and i said i cant i go my freind from his day u gets angry on me -.- so shut up pls. wont start flame ppls. !

hotsicer

you are real jezuss u maked this account after ur else got banned than why u write ? hahaha im back and im already koxping and lvl 70 again?

pavel123

i hate every1 who koxps. you posted topic like "im back lvl 70 koxped muhahaha", so i won&#39;t forget...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast