S>>priest lvl 72 naked

This is a discussion on S>>priest lvl 72 naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; not going to start rebuild a gear anymore or shit..im done with the game has 25days premium (gold) acc is ...
Page: 1

waton

not going to start rebuild a gear anymore or shit..im done with the game

has 25days premium (gold)
    acc is naked

43% lvl 72

only $ by paypal

lowlife

scammed for 1500$ USD

24 Hours ago I logged the account
    and it had the following items....

WE+2 (27 gbs)
    Lil Enticement+0 ( not sure)
    WP+2 (27 gbs)
    ROC+1 (21 gbs)
    Hellbreaker +7 (17gbs)
    Avedon +7 (17gbs)
    Iron Belt+0 (21gbs)
    Holy Animor +6 ( not sure)
    DOL +6 ( not sure)

Total GBs scammed
    109*15=1635$

Full Paper +8/15 hp/str sets
    Gold Premium
    Gryphon 6% xp/50ac
    300m Coins in the INN

So Here's how this story started.. a few months ago on akara i bought a lvl 60 mastered warrior, and decided i was going to babashop....(look at links below)

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk139/l...p;current=2.jpg
    http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk139/l...p;current=1.jpg

I began hardcore leveling since i got the items above and i have ppl that will vouch i spent all that money ( which now i regret, but i want to make a post so this doesnt happen to anyone ever again). So i reached level 67 and got bored of leveling, so my friend or so i thought chrisof aka WATON i geuss decided he was item hungry ( we played on ko together since before akara)...so he shared my guy for alittle trying to earn my trust i geuss, then says im going to buy a level 72 BP. So i said ok because hes been a so called ko friend, we talked on vent daily, and msn etc and he seemed to be a cool kid , so he bought this BP and we played on it for while ....then about 2 days ago he begins to tell me, he doesnt know the G1 login( because its case sensative) which i think he made up in the long run, just so he could pull off the scam and try to blame the previous buyer ( but he changed all info he claims SA/SQ seal unseal email pass etc etc) so last night i tried to log the account and it says invalid password...so i log in ko on a new account to see WATON aka chrisof sitting in morodon selling my items on our account (uninvited/bringing a noob character (dudes) to trade items. Me and some friends decided to try to track him down all over the server he went from morodon, to ronark, to eslant just trying to ignore us. as we kept saying log on vent log on vent, he kept saying well wait a minute ill be right there...

So today i woke up.
    and received this little convo on msn..
    its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice says:
    good luck getting your items back
    1 thing
    why didnt u listen and took off the items like i told u?
    immediatly after i sended the sms, i was hoping u should do that

last night ( the night he scammed me ) he totally ignored me phone calls, txt messages, msns....private messages ingame and also my friends, except he would say stuff to them like " selling hellbreaker +7" just to be an asshole

Well this is what I knew last of Uninvited
    http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk139/l...ent=avedon7.jpg

for all you out there....look out for this kid

[email protected]
    ko4life name WATON
    ko-ingame 1 uninvited
    ko-ingame 2 dudes

For the items i dont have a clue whats hes doing with them, obviously going to sell them and put them on a noob character for now....untill the server is old and they wont look so obvious.

And for all my friends that tried to help me last night ill get them to post on this topic and describe how they were involved

Thanks for your Time
    Sterling

gl to all players on ko4life.
    and knight online
    cya all, made lots of friends
    -some to note alorakill ( my baba)
    -zarotan andy, nogras, the getsome crew
    -savage, a1ae, Some other noobs on akara :P

if any mod wants to talk to me
    could come to my ventrilo
    pm me for....info thanks

lowlife

btw who wants to go to belgium and kick a scammers ass :mellow:

Lizi

thats why i never share ;X
    but u know this guy for 2 years and he scammed u anyway...w0w dammit what a jerk :blink:

dont trust this fartard hes scammer
    he scammed 1 of the nicest people in game so wtf?
    dont buy it his ingame name is
    Uninvited
    real name is Christof
    and his msn is [email protected]
    so any ingame GM can IP bann him so he wont be able to play or get anything out of this scammed char
    and sterling have fun in future and we speak eachother

dontworrywoory

omg, that sucks....
    jesus... 1500 dollars worth of items @_@

waton

wow omg false asumles....wtf

i didnt scam anyone..sterling ive sended u a focking sms..i wasnt on yesterday night my time cuz i had shit internet connection..I SENDED U AN SMS THAT YOU COULD TAKE OFF THE ITEMS..I WOKE UP THIS FUCKING MORNING AND THE PW WAS CHANGED WTF CAN I DO ABOUT THAT??????????????

SO NOW YOURE PUTTING EVERYONE AGAINST ME????? DJEEZZZ i thought u knew me..item hungry..yeah right in case u didnt notice my items are gone to and youre the only one that knows the seal-unseal exept me..so do i have to start telling around you scammed me??

how unfair is that?

waton

next thing..i putted also a lot of money in this game .. and you know what..check the email where the account registrated on..check it when last time pw was changed..than you see i had to change it THIS AFTERNOON, cuz the pw was changed during the night by...the scammer...

i dont even care anymore if u guys believe me or not..this is retarded just giving 1person the blame, while i even tried to prevent it with the sms THAT YOU COULD TAKE ALL THE ITEMS OF..

there are posts in cheater section from human_sin about br0de wanted to scam the account..well think about it be4 u guys blame a person

and other people dont even know me..so shut up,

if i came up with a post about my accoutn totally empty and only sterling knowing login - seal - unseal..should you gAy's talk shit about him now?
    djeez

dont trust this fartard hes scammer
    he scammed 1 of the nicest people in game so wtf?
    dont buy it his ingame name is
    Uninvited
    real name is Christof
    and his msn is [email protected]
    so any ingame GM can IP bann him so he wont be able to play or get anything out of this scammed char
    and sterling have fun in future and we speak eachother [/b]
    how pathetic.. i even wish i was the scammer..than id still know where the items were.. but hey its easy to understand how u guys think..brainless

waton

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=222481

read this with the links from the others..

its easy to accuse a person..but lets see how tough you people are in trying to see that youre wrong youreself

lowlife

ko is a quick way to lose alot of money

lowlife

a

waton

on msn sterling told me he sended my ip's to k2 and ko4life.. he got my ip's from ventrillo..im sitting wireless and i dunno my ip , ip's

this is the only computer i can use, i can let some people vouch for that easily...

so why dont we just wait for the ip results??
    and start flaming and making apologizes after the results?

lowlife

still havent talked to ko4life....need a mod. and ill give his IP to make sure of his logs

waton

I began hardcore leveling since i got the items above and i have ppl that will vouch i spent all that money ( which now i regret, but i want to make a post so this doesnt happen to anyone ever again). So i reached level 67 and got bored of leveling, so my friend or so i thought chrisof aka WATON i geuss decided he was item hungry ( we played on ko together since before akara)...so he shared my guy for alittle trying to earn my trust i geuss, then says im going to buy a level 72 BP. So i said ok because hes been a so called ko friend, we talked on vent daily, and msn etc and he seemed to be a cool kid , so he bought this BP and we played on it for while ....then about 2 days ago he begins to tell me, he doesnt know the G1 login( because its case sensative) which i think he made up in the long run, just so he could pull off the scam and try to blame the previous buyer ( but he changed all info he claims SA/SQ seal unseal email pass etc etc) so last night i tried to log the account and it says invalid password...so i log in ko on a new account to see WATON aka chrisof sitting in morodon selling my items on our account (uninvited/bringing a noob character (dudes) to trade items. Me and some friends decided to try to track him down all over the server he went from morodon, to ronark, to eslant just trying to ignore us. as we kept saying log on vent log on vent, he kept saying well wait a minute ill be right there...

So today i woke up.
    and received this little convo on msn..
    good luck getting your items back
    1 thing
    why didnt u listen and took off the items like i told u?
    immediatly after i sended the sms, i was hoping u should do that

last night ( the night he scammed me ) he totally ignored me phone calls, txt messages, msns....private messages ingame and also my friends, except he would say stuff to them like " selling hellbreaker +7" just to be an asshole[/b]

1..i wasnt online at ko that time..i went to sleep when i sended you the sms..(1am)
    2..i couldnt get on vent, cuz i was sleeping..i wasnt ingame
    3..i didnt receive any phone calls - mssgs from u... from no 1, make sure u put +32478386196 as nr ...+32 is country code..if you call from another country to belgium you have to put +32 in front of it..but you have sended me sms's before so why didnt i recieve any of them last night? a lie???
    4..if i wasnt on account, means that i didnt reply to you or you friends pm..think about that
    5..the good luck getting your items back part.. i want to see that screen for sure..bring it up
    6..the char you call dudes i dont even know if it exists..he ' the scammer' might have made it, i only know there is a lvl 1 priest on the account..thats the only thing i know

7.. TO EVERYONE, WAIT FOR THE IP CHECK BEFORE YOU START FLAMING AT SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW.., i dont ask u to believe me, i just ask you to wait for the results from k2 and ko4Life ip check.
    .ty in advance

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This discussion ends now.

If you want to acuse him, make a post in the cheaters section.

Otherwise, keep this topic ontopic.