Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> Rogue level 71 BO>250 USD , WU !

This is a discussion on S> Rogue level 71 BO>250 USD , WU ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm sure my bro has nothing to do with that , but everything is possible...I'll clear up some stuff with ...
Page: 3

ST

I'm sure my bro has nothing to do with that , but everything is possible...I'll clear up some stuff with him.

UP[/b]
    Im not telling anything about you, i know you as respecter good gun player. But when you left akara, everything changed, your brother was like a GOD in clan... I left server, and now he vouched scammer to buy my char, that gaylord scammed me. Your brother said that isnt impossible, he would break his legs. But... Your brother blocked me on msn, and made nothink. So he is just onother scammer, i know its ur brother Grobs, but he was telling its you, real GROBS. Read my history and you ll see that I realy dont care about some usd i lost, but... Think about it, i realy wouldnt lie, when i got that shit loards or respect, some people even calling me most respected person i KO, i may ask them to post it. But im not doing that, coz i know it already And that Proximus gayasshole, cant tell anything about him, asking respected men to vouch him, and then just fucks his respect... i hope you understand me... Sorry, im abit of drunk, but i guess i could explain you...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Im not telling anything about you, i know you as respecter good gun player. But when you left akara, everything changed, your brother was like a GOD in clan... I left server, and now he vouched scammer to buy my char, that gaylord scammed me. Your brother said that isnt impossible, he would break his legs. But... Your brother blocked me on msn, and made nothink. So he is just onother scammer, i know its ur brother Grobs, but he was telling its you, real GROBS. Read my history and you ll see that I realy dont care about some usd i lost, but... Think about it, i realy wouldnt lie, when i got that shit loards or respect, some people even calling me most respected person i KO, i may ask them to post it. But im not doing that, coz i know it already And that Proximus gayasshole, cant tell anything about him, asking respected men to vouch him, and then just fucks his respect... i hope you understand me... Sorry, im abit of drunk, but i guess i could explain you...[/b]
    Lol if you think his brother thought he was a god in clan, you obviously didn't spend enough time with real grobs ^^

Anyway ST, no matter if he scammed you or not, its not our place to talk about it here.

Let him sell his account in peace. If u have a problem with him take it up in cheaters section or in PMs. Keep this topic clean please.

Yeah u never see me, but u see my money :S Your iq its like 10[/b]
    nakonci SVK a ze prej ses z austria...dobrej idiot

I blocked u on MSN ??? ROFL...that night when we were talking my connection went down and i couldn't logg in till morning...And , about the clan .. u're just an idiot who left clan and scammed out Elf Belt.. GG

ST

I blocked u on MSN ??? ROFL...that night when we were talking my connection went down and i couldn't logg in till morning...And , about the clan .. u're just an idiot who left clan and scammed out Elf Belt.. GG[/b]
    OOOOO, that clan died i couldnt give it back coz it was sealed, and when i could clan were disbanded, so kiss my ass asshole

Haha ... ya sure , just when clan got disbanded u could give it , sure ... I believe u , ROFL. You just scammed it dumbass

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Expect mutes within the next few days.

Eh , mute me forever if u want...i don't give a shit ...

up

up

up

didinino

use bump function u nubzor

Haha

BUMP xD

bump

bump

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast