Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Rogue Shell +8 Set (Rebirthed +5) Update.

This is a discussion on S> Rogue Shell +8 Set (Rebirthed +5) Update. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I remember Jui merchanting shell pads/boots +8, who says you just didn't buy them from him, since your clan holds ...
Page: 2

Banned

I remember Jui merchanting shell pads/boots +8, who says you just didn't buy them from him, since your clan holds Kingship? Once I see the actual upgrade screenshot of them both, then I'll believe you upgraded them.

You're wearing Kekuri Rings or Foverin's in the screenshot with 2x Shell +8, 3x Chitins +8 (I'm assuming), but if you sold your shells supposedly for a ROL, why aren't you wearing the ROL in the SS? Hell, Quest Rings are better than Kek Rings.

Edit: Nevermind, I retract my previous statement about the Chitins +8:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=196881

I guess they are just Chitins +7, 2x Shell +8, and Kekuri Rings +0..So the +8 Shell Set was sold for what?[/b]

pwnt

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

i love you too but i dont think to sell my shells.. Anil aq <_<
    and Good Luck on ToD, perhaps we will meat us in the same clan one day hope so
    @Sneaky i upgraded the shells by myself.. got roc sold it bought shells upgraded it so easy :S[/b]
    Lol, the fact of the matter is that claiming to have sold 3x shells +8, when I see Chitins +7, PP, Kek Rings, and RE/EME, (Probably given from clan), where&#39;s the gain from selling other shells +8 if you have mediocre items like that?

BJK

Let me reply to you all.

@ Sneaky ; Jui knows a bug in-game, that he had a ubergear on Akara. But he sold his account, and left Ko.

Anyway, As Destro said, We got a roc, bought shell +7 set with it, and went to anvil.

About the rest of shells +8, They have been sold for Ske Belt / Rol, and SexMacchine/V3 using them right now.

About the kekuri rings, They give 2x15 = 30LR at total. For exping on Paramun, It&#39;s pretty necessary.

@ Morian ; Upgrading is easy. Sometimes you need to take the risk. There are billions of shells +7 on merchant, If you can&#39;t buy them and go for +8, What can we do ?

Anyhow, I remember you from Pathos and other servers, and u had a pretty nice gear on those servers. (Also, I am sorry but some people talking that u scammed a Glass Belt from Slay3rs. Don&#39;t know true or not.)

Maxi already tried, 2x Lugias +7 and Avedon +7. If you don&#39;t check the national treause, and don&#39;t be online at event times, then continue talking.

Even if we just trade our pathos items to Akara, We can buy all the items on akara even 500 times.

Ah btw, Try sending the pm correctly, Cuz I didn&#39;t get any messages from ya.

@ Freestyler ; I&#39;m not gay! h34r: Btw stop killing me in cz with Makler. ~~

@ Destro ; I will talk to you when you be online on msn noob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12