Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Ronark's 1st Bill +8

This is a discussion on S> Ronark's 1st Bill +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; maybe its just me but this fool has been doing the recon bug as all of u should know when ...
Page: 2

thedevilsmanner

maybe its just me but this fool has been doing the recon bug as all of u should know when u get recon report from recon the other report which u get from the captain vanishes so nice cheater well done we all love dumbass's who cant lvl for real[/b]
    He never Recon bug ..
    We drop Bill +2 and gived him .. And He made one..
    Only Turk can Koxp or Bug something..

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Hey good job detective asshead... i didnt do the damn quest bug, i had finished the quest and i canceled it to complete another quest.... you jack if i was doing that bug dont you think id be higher than lvl 45 by now

Banned

muahahaha
    OWNED XD
    gogo bug recon more XD

BoboBaba

i offer u a rogue shell pads+1 + bill+7

KnightOnlinePathos

well if you cancelled once youd get 1 report, then when u openeed again to hand it in, im guessing you wouldve got the 2nd, but then why didnt u hand the compo in when opening 2nd time :S

youve been bugging it and have been caught, pretty bacsic stuff, im guessing jeremiah will have you out of clan soon now then, cos he seemed pretty legit on pathos

kennyburger

rofl, i xp with him everyday he hasn't slept in the past three days ( you can tell because his voice on vent ). i still laugh at you nooobs who say he abus's the quest bug, because hes only like lvl 48 NOOBS

KnightOnlinePathos

dont make shit up, hes abused the quest bug its fuking crystal clear

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

Im assuming once again that you are an asshead... because all of my clan sees me grinding at hob goblins all day long. you are the only idiot who thinks i could have bugged and still be lvl 45(52 now...) HEY you know so much about this bug kiddo, are you doing it yourself? Anywayz go fly a kite im not a cheater i welcom Gorbag to scan my logs and he will se nothing but Deru and Hob Gob kills. Now you have a nice day Detective Nutsack Face.

BACK TO SUBJECT AT HAND...

No thanks bobo Rouge items are of no use to me.

KnightOnlinePathos

detective nutsack face? how old r u 12

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

.. rofl ... somebody just said u r bugger coz u have like few items from this quest.. so?? you should say just "yea lol" or smt.. not jump on everyone...

bugger

rofl

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

im not worried about what any of u have to say cuz i know im 100% Legit and ill PWN any1 who thinks i cheat... GG NOOBZ

KnightOnlinePathos

'ill PWN any1 who thinks i cheat..'

thats because ur a higher lvl by cheating zzzz

jezuss

come pwn me aq...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12