S/T IILastBreathII Human Warrior Level 75.15

This is a discussion on S/T IILastBreathII Human Warrior Level 75.15 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am in need of a change as warriors are killing my pots when I try to exp in DS. ...
Page: 1

dragunmaster

I am in need of a change as warriors are killing my pots when I try to exp in DS. So I would really like to trade my account for a mage lvl 75+ or possibly a rouge 75+.

The warriors has never been hacked, scammed, etc. It will come with all the info needed (account ID/password/Secret questions and secret answers/seal unseal/email. If you are buying the account I will only sell through WU because I do not want to deal with being scammed because it has happened to me before

The warrior is lvl 75 15% and has EXP Gryphon armor and AC Valkyrie armor. The warrior has 165k NP as some were donated to a past clan. It is a well known warrior and can get into many exp parties because I have sat in DS for hours and the normal party leaders from TurkSangaci/ASSAMIT/Killers are my friends.

I am looking for a mage that is lvl 75+ but will also take offers from rouges 75+

The gear that this warrior has is....

Chitin Set +5/15 (except pauldron)
    Chitin shell pauldron +1/12
    Dual Rocs
    Dual Platinum earrings
    Iron Impact +5/80
    Bunch of scrolls for pk.

This gear may not look that great but this guy gets plenty of kills in cz/wars. It is simply a badass warrior but it is costing me too much to play it.

Taking all offers so just throw them at me, the worst I can say is no

If I am missing any info or forgot to add anything and you are curious about it let me know

dragunmaster

bump

KalaBunga Senior Member

just saying as a mage youll burn you stuff 2.
    Exept with MB absorbd staff.

But sinds you a war in DS use MB Absord weapon and one gg one.

no one will notice that your using mp pots:-o

dragunmaster

yes yes I know but I started out as a mage and liked it so I really would like to return to it.

I think Im going to trade with The_Man_Slayer so can anyone provide info on him?

TMS Is trustable.

I will vouch for him =)

sexy Owa

yes yes I know but I started out as a mage and liked it so I really would like to return to it.

I think Im going to trade with The_Man_Slayer so can anyone provide info on him?[/b]
    hes like the opposite of a ford o.o very trustable

Slide-EYE

The guy still didnt tell me if he is willing to trade it with ya

anyway up up