Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S/T> list

This is a discussion on S/T> list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 72 warrior naked for a 72+ Priest warrior comes with +6 70 shield Only 1 person knows info for it ...
Page: 1

Sweeeeep

Default S/T> list

72 warrior naked for a 72+ Priest
    warrior comes with +6 70 shield

Only 1 person knows info for it and thats me so char is very safe

S/T>

Warrior chiten set +8
    Glave +8
    Mirage dagger +8
    Priest pend +1
    Warrior pend
    Shio tears +1
    Skele Belt

Looking for:

IN
    IB
    II+7 or 8
    MS +8

VEEDEEH

how much for glave +8, wp and chitin +8 or skelly belt? give me prices i might be able to help you out

Fury

I can give u MS+8 for Skelly + cash...

Radashen

Default Re: S/T> list

Originally posted by Sweeeeep

Mirage dagger +8
    Priest pend +1
    Shio tears +1
    don't these items belong to Rad_Archer? http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=101621

also if thats the warrior named Eazy or used to be Eazy it has been hacked 2+times already so not worth buying it

Sweeeeep

Default Re: S/T> list

Originally posted by Radashen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Radashen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sweeeeep

Mirage dagger +8
    Priest pend +1
    Shio tears +1
    don't these items belong to Rad_Archer? http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=101621

also if thats the warrior named Eazy or used to be Eazy it has been hacked 2+times already so not worth buying it[/b]
    Afraid not they are mine

Radashen

ya i guess they will be yours now if you hacked Rad_Archer's character huh?

VEEDEEH

that was gay lol i had an ib i sold it to somebody to buy his glave +8 or somethin and i didnt get no money because i already had 2.1 gbs gg k2

Sweeeeep

Originally posted by Radashen
    ya i guess they will be yours now if you hacked Rad_Archer's character huh?
    I didnt hack NOTHING k2 supplied me with me info so sorry that ur facts are wrong.

HAPPY HOLIDAY

VEEDEEH

so uhm u gonna tell me how much u want for that glave or do i just gotta sit around? :unsure:

WARNING TO ALL: This account is CrazyIronn, formally Eazy, formally Crazy Iron. Hacked at least 3 times. Scammed and rescammed. These are my items that are being sold. Here is a clip from another posting:

Crazy Iron now has this account. His name in game is CrazyIronn. Thank you
    Pax Bar "Zybs"for selling me a piece of crap account that has been hacked at least 2 other times (I know for a fact that you knew this!). I want everyone to know who you are and who CrazyIronn is:

Crazy Iron is:

Luke Harris
    5 Calshot
    London England

CrazyIron is now offering some of my items for sale. He has pmed with me in game and told me basically I'm SOL (anyone who wants SS's can pm me, I'll be happy to send them). So, here is who he is. I think it's the least I can do to show who you people are that hide behind your computers and scam others, total low lifes. If you were to pull this type of action in any other aspect of life you would be held accountable.

I will post this everywhere so people will watch out for you. Someday kharma will catch up with you.

Sweeeeep

U can get banned from this forum for spamming in the wrong section

VEEDEEH

so i want that glave i dont care if it's scammed; what is the gm gonna do take it away from me? i didnt know.

Sweeeeep

Originally posted by VEEDEEH
    so i want that glave i dont care if it's scammed; what is the gm gonna do take it away from me? i didnt know.
    hehe offer me bro

VEEDEEH

idk know how much it's worth and i just lost 650 m because i already had 21gbs in my inventory so i can only offer 21 gbs and item but i need to know how much u want

iloveleah?

crazyironn aka eazy aka crazyiron aka TREVOR

this char is so not safe ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast