Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S/T> SSE for IGC or Rouge Items only.

This is a discussion on S/T> SSE for IGC or Rouge Items only. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by DrianGayDul lol u take drop fro clan that have clan bank...and i n sec ond u left ...
Page: 2

Sp4wN

Originally posted by DrianGayDul
    lol u take drop fro clan that have clan bank...and i n sec ond u left clan..isnt it SCAMERING????

or only some ppl from FearFaktor ar eidiots and it isnt scamering?

btw thi gay take RE too from clan...zzzzz
    wow... since some ppl like to stick their noise in staff they donnu.. let me explain it over again..
    A) i am not selling it.. this is not my item.. just posting for my friend since he's a lazy ass.
    B) he never scammed anyone... FartMachine is the most legit person on this game.
    C) all important that this items is legit.. i couldn't care less about fearFucktor... rofl...
    D) Scamering? shouldn't you take some English lessons before you post in a English forum ?
    E) fart and melice had a problem with fear factor guys.. long got damn story.. again it's none of ur buisness.. but anyway.. they had to quit clan... rather they like it.. or not.
    F) if your clan got "scammed" for the 14219482109 time already.. maybe it means you guys donnu how to control a clan? maybe you guys cannot handle clan items? maybe ur clan suck?- you got my point didn't you? well you should think about it..

p.s- bump

Sp4wN

:mellow:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12