Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

s>valkerie armor for igc

This is a discussion on s>valkerie armor for igc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; okie heres a list, this is update k2 is blocking Knight Cash atm, so hopefully next maintenance they will fix ...
Page: 4

dephster

okie heres a list, this is update k2 is blocking Knight Cash atm, so hopefully next maintenance they will fix it, these are ppl on my reserve list waiting to buy them

Macek czech
    DarkSid
    Mario
    OzZzZzZ
    Lord
    Hamaji
    Ikoria
    Appetite
    Jackoe

those are the ones i have for now and get valkeries first before anyone, sry guys K2 being gay lately with premium and KC..will get back to yall soon, keep the pms up and i will keep getting back to yall <3[/b]
    weres my name >.<

OzZzZzZz

my name is there bump B)

Macek_czech

okie heres a list, this is update k2 is blocking Knight Cash atm, so hopefully next maintenance they will fix it, these are ppl on my reserve list waiting to buy them

Macek czech
    DarkSid
    Mario
    OzZzZzZ
    Lord
    Hamaji
    Ikoria
    Appetite
    Jackoe

those are the ones i have for now and get valkeries first before anyone, sry guys K2 being gay lately with premium and KC..will get back to yall soon, keep the pms up and i will keep getting back to yall <3[/b]
    hey, my name is with "_" ^^

I_JuST_OwNed_U

<3

jizzums

what about mee

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Macek czech
    Mario
    OzZzZzZ
    Lord
    Hamaji
    Ikoria
    Appetite
    Jackoe
    Jizzums666
    D3ph

striker

25 (gyft me noob)

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ur on the list now, omg K2 fix Kc prob >.<

striker

um i think 1 gbs= 1 USD now so isnt it 15 gbs? if not just add 1 gbs for c/o and i will buy B)

sexy Owa

bumps

sexy Owa

up

I_JuST_OwNed_U

<3 ty for bumps, and igc still differs in items, like SSE goes for 80-100gb b/c of tez but 80gb-100gb = 80usd-100usd, and u could by 2x SSE, so igc differs with items, kinda confusing >.< lol, i emailed clickandbuy and hopefully they can fix my problems

up for the noob thats giving his ron +7 to me to use?

I_JuST_OwNed_U

yes u can borrow it for now havent seen u lately...also S> ron staff +7 simon will use for now

12% tnl, come leech me then chase :-) i&#39;ll get more xp for helping a neebie :-) and ug et ur 59 and we go peekay in dcz :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast