Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Warrior 77.47%

This is a discussion on S> Warrior 77.47% within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; coolen twoj glas juz sprzedales?...
Page: 3

:gunarek:

coolen twoj glas juz sprzedales?

Tolek Banan

Originally posted by Coolen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Coolen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tolek Banan
    Paying %.%k mool-la for naked wariior, r u nuts, it is possible to buy 80lvl or around warrior with rocs+2 with shels +8 rap+8 and many many other so great items for 2000 dolla or even less. and u r saying that u wanna 5.5k$. Zejdz na ziemie czlowieku,to moj worek na nizszym lvl ma lepszy sprzet niz twoj, duzo lepszy
    man u r stupid, he didn`t write that he want 5.5k $$. Someone give it as an example asshole, so learn how to read ...

PS to tolek : pojebaniec ^^[/b]
    Perhaps I am a pjebaniec but first go and learn how to write in English with the proper way of writing u kooky rug rat

prist_pl2

Originally posted by Tolek Banan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tolek Banan)</div>
    Originally posted by Coolen@

Paying %.%k mool-la for naked wariior, r u nuts, it is possible to buy 80lvl or around warrior with rocs+2 with shels +8 rap+8 and many many other so great items for 2000 dolla or even less. and u r saying that u wanna 5.5k$. Zejdz na ziemie czlowieku,to moj worek na nizszym lvl ma lepszy sprzet niz twoj, duzo lepszy

man u r stupid, he didn`t write that he want 5.5k $$. Someone give it as an example asshole, so learn how to read ...

PS to tolek : pojebaniec ^^
    Perhaps I am a pjebaniec but first go and learn how to write in English with the proper way of writing u kooky rug rat[/b]
    if he need to learn eng than u learn polish biatch stfu and go away !! noob !! Bump for aga

Coolen

Originally posted by :gunarek:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:gunarek</div>
    coolen twoj glas juz sprzedales?[/b]
    ze 2 miechy temu

up

<!--QuoteBegin-pojebaniec:

Perhaps I am a pjebaniec but first go and learn how to write in English with the proper way of writing u kooky rug rat
    i didn`t write that my english is good, but u still understood me biatch

Tolek Banan

Y'all'd like to be my biatch, creapy doath

Tolek Banan

Originally posted by prist_pl2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prist_pl2)</div>
    Originally posted by Tolek Banan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tolek Banan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coolen
    @

PS to tolek : pojebaniec ^^
    Perhaps I am a pjebaniec but first go and learn how to write in English with the proper way of writing u kooky rug rat[/b]
    if he need to learn eng than u learn polish biatch stfu and go away !! noob !! Bump for aga[/b][/quote]

Nie martw sie, o moj polski a jak chesz moge ci to osobiscie wytlumaczyc jak bede w Polce

Coolen

jak bedziesz w polce to daj znac ;] bo takto jestes w tlustych tempych amerykankach ;]

powo koles, widze ze hamburgery z mozgu zrobily ci niezla sieczke ;]

forgot : up for dajrekt ;]

Tolek Banan

Originally posted by Coolen
    jak bedziesz w polce to daj znac ;] bo takto jestes w tlustych tempych amerykankach ;] *

powo koles, widze ze hamburgery z mozgu zrobily ci niezla sieczke ;]

forgot : up for dajrekt ;]
    Jestem pewien, iz sam chcialbys tu byc zamiast zyc w Polsce gdzie nie stac cie nawet na samolot po Europie, nie mowiac o innych rzeczach,

temmu

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-temmu
    naked lvl 78 warrior was sold for 5.5k$ at ebay dajrekt, so that gives you some idea.
    $5500 :blink: you're joking right? :wacko:[/b]
    nope im not joking, it was on beramus and sold to some turk with too much money. its been a while from that so lvl 78 aint "that good" anymore but still freaking nice char.

daj ((( bump for good gun :wub:

amcia

noob :blink:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by temmu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(temmu)</div>
    Originally posted by Lammer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-temmu

naked lvl 78 warrior was sold for 5.5k$ at ebay dajrekt, so that gives you some idea.

$5500 :blink: you're joking right? :wacko:
    nope im not joking, it was on beramus and sold to some turk with too much money. its been a while from that so lvl 78 aint "that good" anymore but still freaking nice char.[/b]
    He didnt sold it buyer didnt pay he lvled 2 lvl 80 now hes selling again.

Coolen

Originally posted by Tolek Banan

Jestem pewien, iz sam chcialbys tu byc zamiast zyc w Polsce gdzie nie stac cie nawet na samolot po Europie, nie mowiac o innych rzeczach

Tak na marginiesie to jestes dla mnie zjebanym biedakiem, ktory musi liczyc grosz do grosza by do konca miesiaca zostalo. hahahah
    No i oczywiscie jak to bywa masz malucha za 1000 zl hahha
    Ja pierdziele jakie wstyd ze mam jakies polskie pochodzienie

P.S.
    Jak chesz to mozemy o tym u mnie pogadac, ale zapewne cenna biletu do USA zabial by cie na wiele wiele misiecy a moze nawet weicej. I jak to bywa jadlybys cheleb ze smalcem hahahhahah
    wiesz co koles brak mi slow , twojego debilizmu nie da sie opisac slowami ...

Coolen

Kolek

up
    Colen gyve 5.5$$k oky

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast