Since ive Had Premium :+)

This is a discussion on Since ive Had Premium :+) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is how it goes befor i had premium....Never could get in the servers when i wanted to.Unique Drops-none xp-crappy ...
Page: 1

holyhealer

Default Since ive Had Premium :+)

This is how it goes befor i had premium....Never could get in the servers when i wanted to.Unique Drops-none xp-crappy for ever to lvl -.- Running 1 full day of bifrost-xped 16times via mob 0 rezzez.80% xp lost..delvld.*No ones got anything to complain about when they get xped in bifrost 1 at my lvl or within few lvls of me.BTW that was a total of 80m xp lost. And Since i have had premium. 24/7 server access uniques ive seen in party drops-bronze earing(tk)bronze earing(boss event)ring of life (boss event) ring of magic(boss event).Running bifrost 2 times-4 rage frags total 2 sold 1 shell boots rouge 1 LUGIAS. also the xp i lost ive gotten about half of it back so far

So in the first three days ive had this premium.It has payed for it 1000x over

Default Re: Since ive Had Premium :+)

Originally posted by holyhealer
    This is how it goes befor i had premium....Never could get in the servers when i wanted to.Unique Drops-none xp-crappy for ever to lvl -.- Running 1 full day of bifrost-xped 16times via mob 0 rezzez.80% xp lost..delvld.*No ones got anything to complain about when they get xped in bifrost 1 at my lvl or within few lvls of me.BTW that was a total of 80m xp lost. And Since i have had premium. 24/7 server access uniques ive seen in party drops-bronze earing(tk)bronze earing(boss event)ring of life (boss event) ring of magic(boss event).Running bifrost 2 times-4 rage frags total 2 sold 1 shell boots rouge 1 LUGIAS. also the xp i lost ive gotten about half of it back so far

So in the first three days ive had this premium.It has payed for it 1000x over
    ty simon for tping me to troll king

now why would you keep going back into bifrost after pushing okay 2-3-4 times? Why 16? that's just insane. Also are you selling or buying something?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Just be happy for the guy... He was sooo happy when one of the BE's was given to him from the boss event party.

the_man_slayer

or so are u actually selling anything?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I don't think he is, he was obviously so happy he posted in wrong section :lol:

the_man_slayer

yea -_-

feel the love :lol:

PFK

why did u decide to post that :P post it in clan forums nubby

he pressed ok coz hes a lower lvl and dont take long to get it back i guess?