Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> WP+1 & Glave +8 W.Plate DD Hlm +6

This is a discussion on S> WP+1 & Glave +8 W.Plate DD Hlm +6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by LoveHurts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveHurts)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Th3Gam3 yo i noe fukin onslought n he aint like tht n aerolight stfu ur ...
Page: 4

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by LoveHurts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveHurts)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Th3Gam3
    yo i noe fukin onslought n he aint like tht n aerolight stfu ur like wat 10 yrs old u dont noe how 2 do shit n stop fukin flamein his topic
    lol nice touch to it but he aint gonna blame him for no reason bc im good friends with aero and i have never heard of onslaught and all my friends have never heard of him[/b]

well thts u n u freinds //// n i remeber when i was i vk..aerolight aks bladestrike said his friend kept delvlin him so thts y he made aerolight n wats teh chances of his freind not doin it again ? <_<

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by Turbanator
    i believe. the kid. :/
    ur just sayin tht cuz u dont liek me so su :angry:

scammed iteams dont buy.

i believe this is a classic case of scammitittus. in such afflictions, the afflicted user attempts to quickly sell all of the scammed items, in hopes of relieving his scammy condition. the only known solution is a solid can of whoop-ass, preferably administered twice daily orally and anusly.

:mellow:

CheckMeOut

lol gg onslought

Banned

onslought aint no scammer :wub:

Yeah man he always help me upgrading if i ever need and has never stolen anything

Mosh Pit

gyft glave +8

bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234