Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scammed

This is a discussion on scammed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; watch out for uA::_::VaNeSsA::_:: scammed me in a account trade and striped all my chars items zzzz bb ko had ...
Page: 1

mm2

Default scammed

watch out for uA::_::VaNeSsA::_:: scammed me in a account trade and striped all my chars items zzzz bb ko had some good fun with all you guys, bye and thanks for the good times bye all of you who know me on oly cypher and xig.

Default Re: scammed

Originally posted by mm2
    watch out for uA::_::VaNeSsA::_:: scammed me in a account trade and striped all my chars items zzzz bb ko had some good fun with all you guys, bye and thanks for the good times bye all of you who know me on oly cypher and xig.
    u just get scammed? or was it u that PMed me and asked if any1 wanted to trade for warroir?

PinoyBoi

thats what u get for giving ur password and username

mm2

i pmed you before i got scammed slm and to the other guy way to be an asshole ........ what ever fuck k2 fuck the non existent gm and yes fuck the TURKS and i dont care if i offend anyone cuz yes i got scammed by a turk...... zzzz

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by mm2
    i pmed you before i got scammed slm and to the other guy way to be an asshole ........ what ever fuck k2 fuck the non existent gm and yes fuck the TURKS and i dont care if i offend anyone cuz yes i got scammed by a turk...... zzzz
    That just shows that you got pwned by the people u hate.

mm2

give it a rest, just stfu because i dont care what you have to say kthnxbye
    i made this post so this wouldnt happen to other people leave it at that..... why do some people just have to be jerks

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by mm2
    i made this post so this wouldnt happen to other people leave it at that..... why do some people just have to be jerks
    They should have already learn, Dont give your password to anyone and username.

Originally posted by PinoyBoi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyBoi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mm2
    They should have already learn, Dont give your password to anyone and username.[/b]
    ur a faggot go die plz, and yes im sure u can trade accounts w/o giving the person info.

PinoyBoi

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by PinoyBoi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mm2

ur a faggot go die plz, and yes im sure u can trade accounts w/o giving the person info.[/b]
    oh shut up cock sucker. Im just telling him straight out facts idiot.

Narya

Sorry again, mm2. I'm pretty sure I told you there's no "safe" way to trade accounts, though. You seemed willing to lose your warrior for the possibility of getting the BP in return.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do next!

:wub:

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PinoyBoi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-mm2

ur a faggot go die plz, and yes im sure u can trade accounts w/o giving the person info.[/b]
    oh shut up cock sucker. Im just telling him straight out facts idiot.[/b][/quote]
    yes and u shouldnt open your mouth but u still do...im just stating facts "cock sucker"

Arphetic

get a life ... all of you except Narya

<!--QuoteBegin-mm2
    They should have already learn, Dont give your password to anyone and username.[/b]
    wow he was selling his fucking account retard.

PinoyBoi

if u dont know Selling account is bannable offense idiot.

lol

s> level 62 warrior

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast