Scammed by BobsBack

This is a discussion on Scammed by BobsBack within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; said he had ii+7 on char and didnt so i changed my pw on my char and he thinks i ...
Page: 1

oldboy

said he had ii+7 on char and didnt so i changed my pw on my char and he thinks i scammed him now gg scammer watch out for him...

BobsBack

fucking bitch i gave u all the items+ account to trade for a warrior ,lvl 71 on ronark i got on that account wat do i find lvl 22 so i took my II atleast i could save that u fucking bicth dont lie u scammed me and FlyingShadow doesn't have to do anything about it

lime

who cares go away and argue on msn

--Jones--

are u bullshiting me? ur the fuckin scammer here, dont even start bullshiting now.
    ur the scammer here and u know it, u gave Bob a lvl 22 char instead of a 71 lol.
    go fuck yourself ok?

oldboy

hmm who to believe ppl with 0 post and joined 10 days ago.. or me with more post and been here for months... who would u say is more trustable....

runordie

hmm who to believe ppl with 0 post and joined 10 days ago.. or me with more post and been here for months... who would u say is more trustable....[/b]
    the people here would say BobsBack because people know who he is in game no one knows you, maybe you came to olympia because your scammer some where else....HUH WAIT I THINK THATS IT!!!

LC9900

hmm who to believe ppl with 0 post and joined 10 days ago.. or me with more post and been here for months... who would u say is more trustable....[/b]
    wow, you got 5 posts, omg, 5 whole posts!!!!!!! Definitely put you on every1's trustworthy list. lol

--Jones--

dont believe this faggot
    he scammed BobsBack last night telling him they were goin to trade accounts and Bob gave him items/account and this fucker gave Bob a lvl 22 char
    No one believe him, watch out for this fuckin scammer
    and and btw, GET A FUCKING LIFE FAGGOT
    got nothing better to do then search for ppl to scam on a damn online game...
    PATHETIC

--Jones--

Oh and btw, BobsBack IS NOT THE SAME GUY AS FLYINGSHADOW RETARD

oldboy

Oh and btw, BobsBack IS NOT THE SAME GUY AS FLYINGSHADOW RETARD[/b]
    didnt say he was but he was in on scam.. bob told me he had my ii and i pm him and he say he in war later so i changed the info cause they tried scam me ROFL

BobsBack

fuck tard listen u piece of shit little kid that his balls didnt drop yet. i gave u my ID and PW u gave me and 3 different PW when those 3 different PW didnt work i took the II off but i left all my money and items. the trade was bob for ur "warrior lvl 71" which was a priest lvl 22 then when i saw that priest i told u to fuck off so dont tell me im scammer cuz im left with no items u son of a bitch if i knew u in real life u'd be shittin ur panties u lil hoe so if i see that u tell ppl that im scammer ill make sure that ur ip gets banned cuz i had enough of ppl like u

IF U WANT ILL POST THE WHOLE CONVERSATION LATER SO PPL SEE WAT KIND OF A SCAMMER U ARE U BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTICE FTW