Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCAMMER PoohBear

This is a discussion on SCAMMER PoohBear within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol man i gave him ROC u fules...
Page: 3

lol man i gave him ROC u fules

dah

I love it when people insault me when i stick up for them ^^

Meh next time i wont be do the same off this thread

sammy

Originally posted by dah
    When you press cancel at the starting screen of a trade it will say "The User has declined for a trade" which is what it is like in that SS sammy posted before.

If you press cancel in the window when trade is opened it will say "The user has canceled the trade".

Please sammy just give yourself up Karma will come back just like it did with Gillette he scammed Skitz and some others then a *few months later he got hacked no one gave a fuck no one helped him because he was a dick do you want the same reputation ? Someone will find out sooner or later.
    I didnt do shit and if u like to try to hack me or any 1 els pls do so

I think that pooh scammed pax_bar

peroxide aka charlie has disappeared again from orc side
    means he nation transfered to human and also name changed

that poohbear looks like peroxide/charlie
    full chitin / 2h giga
    it's just my guess
    haven't seen that poohbear before
    I might be wrong

nmd GL PoohBar for scamming ppl u are good with this. But u are full this is only game fucker. I think u are 12 years old and good for u. u have life an you ( i dont know what mean this but it but nmd) really keep scamm ppl and lie lie in reall word.
    C ya noob.

PS> DONT TRADE WITH THIS NOOB.

never trade with him and his clan

GedKalessin

shit:S I was anounce that I am quit of ko4life because of useless waste of time, but just got the link from a clannie and felt need to write an answer.

as I see on ss this pax_bar canceled trade and still we are not sure wtf is this ring, poohbear tald me that it was a str +6 ring,

show us that its a roc, show us that trade complated.

Than I will do my duty as a clan leader. For people who knows me and my clan members, I dont need to tell that we are legit, all knows, I wear str 8 earrings because left my clan drops during quit tormentors. And all other members of us are legit.

You can have some problems on trade, so to avoid this, take the damn money before give the item out, and ss the trade that you gave the item. I am still currious how a chicken char can get a roc in diez while he play on other server? why you didnt sell it week long to some one else on your previous topic 130$, because roc cost 100-110$

about charlie thingie, I dont know him, and I dont know if pooh is charlie or not, there are many guys on server with chitins and giga 2h, so we cant bann all namechanged guys.

sun will unstealth all in time.

I think my words are clear enough and I hope you not gonna make me one more post on ko4life, coz I am quit of talking, gaming is ftw

Haxium

Originally posted by GedKalessin
    shit:S I was anounce that I am quit of ko4life because of useless waste of time, but just got the link from a clannie and felt need to write an answer.

as I see on ss this pax_bar canceled trade and still we are not sure wtf is this ring, poohbear tald me that it was a str +6 ring, *

show us that its a roc, show us that trade complated.

Than I will do my duty as a clan leader. For people who knows me and my clan members, I dont need to tell that we are legit, all knows, I wear str 8 earrings because left my clan drops during quit tormentors. And all other members of us are legit.

You can have some problems on trade, so to avoid this, take the damn money before give the item out, and ss the trade that you gave the item. I am still currious how a chicken char can get a roc in diez while he play on other server? why you didnt sell it week long to some one else on your previous topic 130$, because roc cost 100-110$ *

about charlie thingie, I dont know him, and I dont know if pooh is charlie or not, there are many guys on server with chitins and giga 2h, so we cant bann all namechanged guys. *

sun will unstealth all in time.

I think my words are clear enough and I hope you not gonna make me one more post on ko4life, coz I am quit of talking, gaming is ftw
    ive seen peroxide at hh side, pking w/ u and in your clan, and now, he got a different name, same equip, same action (scam and shits) and same clan, but no, its not charlie.

lol i was scammed and u think i am scammer, get lost ....
    look on ss he told i cancel trade read fucking posts

Heim4teil

sammy post the where u pay the 130$ to him on paypal like

Heim4teil

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    sammy post the payment where u pay the 130$ to him on paypal like
    i hope u undertsand what i mean =)

GedKalessin

as I say, you are still forcing me to reply

peroxide was gonna help capequest for clan oldschool, and he did that, but just after he was bugged, and cant join, poohbear is not peroxide just an other person.

here is ss

Banned

Originally posted by pax_bar
    To: pax_bar *
    Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:40 pm *
    Subject: Re: I will buy roc * *
    pax_bar wrote: *
    those nombere is MTCN controll number? *
    1 763 757 3583 was my home phone number i have the code when i get the roc u will have the code 5 sec after the cash is sent
    hey pax_bar.....just to let you know that is charlie 187 home phone #....i know this cause its in my cell phone log

wow sammy is charlie...i would have told you that from the ss pic of him in geds clans with a giga ax....and never give anything up until you get the money

p.s. ty for the nice gear charlie

Banned

Originally posted by GedKalessin
    as I say, you are still forcing me to reply * *

peroxide was gonna help capequest for clan oldschool, and he did that, but just after he was bugged, and cant join, poohbear is not peroxide just an other person.

here is ss

also pooh bear is charlie

charlie has many chars level 64+ .....also is simple to find out as pooh bear is now in tormentors

glar can simple ask to see poohbears giga +5 as he told me this after i said he was charlie....poohbear said no its a giga +5 but would not show it in trade...thinking i would hack him when we all know there is no such thing a trade hack

kinda obvius when you run around in chitins +8 and giga +8...stupid charlie...how you all keep getting scamed by a 20 year old kid with a 3rd grade education i dont know ffs

Banned

OMG so after i post this about sammy aka poohbear aka charlie aka peroxide i get call from charlies phone # same 1-763 # area....diff last 7 digits which i am sure any scammer fag would have multiple lines calls me i didnt answer i dont care to chat with this fuck

by to me this is SOME coincidence...i would say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast