screw that VOTE _Perithius_

This is a discussion on screw that VOTE _Perithius_ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont go for those nubs all blabin on how good they r and wat items they got and there false ...
Page: 1

chook

dont go for those nubs all blabin on how good they r and wat items they got and there false promises

vote _Perithius_

ShionxD

i remember perithius from long time ago...
    Me and PeterPuffer were doing bosses after restart and perithius was at Talos so we left to kill sq hq and tk, then came back and he was still at Talos.. we waited for like 5 mins and the Talos was above half life so we had to "help" perithius.
    What hapenned?... he didnt know how to combo
    i dont think ppl want a king like that -_-

MyFofo

gl 2 u to m8 let the bestone win

kutulus

perithius is a real jerk

he called me and drclaw racists just because we left his gay clan

and then he called dr claw the worst priest on olympia

he is a 30 year old baby and his is SOOO ANNOYING on vent

don't vote for perithius he is terrible person

perithius is a real jerk

he called me and drclaw racists just because we left his gay clan

and then he called dr claw the worst priest on olympia

he is a 30 year old baby and his is SOOO ANNOYING on vent

don't vote for perithius he is terrible person[/b]

Iris, I know u guys don't like each other at all, but don't make this issue particular a public forum because he's not here to defend himself and there are 2 sides. Cheers.

kutulus

Iris, I know u guys don't like each other at all, but don't make this issue particular a public forum because he's not here to defend himself and there are 2 sides. Cheers.[/b]

i had no problem with him until he showed his true colors

he is a complete prick

runordie

I remember in early fire drake, armageddon was the clan to go, friendly people didnt care about nps or anything, its turned around about the np part, i heard that we was just adding people for nps and didnt care he they spoke english, considering it was an english clan. sucks

chook

LOL
    have u all finished crying now?

i ddnt as u to come here and bag a clan u no nuthing about.
    i ddnt ask u to come here and bag our leader about something that happend wen he was lvl 60
    i also ddnt ask for some pussy little girls who jumped clans for wat they thut was gonna be greener grass to find out it wasnt to come here and make themselves out to b big men and a decent guy out to be a fucking moron

so unless ur here to say something nice fuk off and cry ur river somewere else

runordie

mm no thanks

beastly

peri for king ftw? :P
    EXP EVENT PLYS

only_1_Troy

Peri is a decent guy. I know personally because I was in his clan for a long time. (i was one of those who thought the grass might be greener...it was pretty brown!!) Sure, everyone has there good days and bad days, we all get mad and lash out sometimes...But, Peri's been around a long while, knows the game as well as many of us and I think he'd make a good king. There are a couple great nominees and Amazing is right...there needs to be some changes, something different. The King part of the game is almost a forgotten thing until nomination time...I didn't even know who the current King was!! So, I think we should all put great consideration into who the best king would be...just try to think back to the days when Cecilia and Via were King...those were the fun days! Good luck to all nominees!

Troy