seeking free acount 50+ plz help!

This is a discussion on seeking free acount 50+ plz help! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; My friend told me about this game and this website and i tryed to sign up on the knight online ...
Page: 1

My friend told me about this game and this website and i tryed to sign up on the knight online website but for some reason it 's not working and i cant create an account.

Can anyone help me!!!!!

My friend it a orc so it would be great if i could be one aswell

don't really care what type he is but my friend is a rouge and i seem to like what he could do.

So anyone plz help!!!!

lbrya11

bump 4 noob :P

Derden

the whole point of playing from the start is you know about the game the first lvl 50 quests explanes basicly wheree everything is my advice is if u got a firend in game already is for him to give u a hand only take you 3 days to reach 50 if you have friend help alot less

the whole point of playing from the start is you know about the game the first lvl 50 quests explanes basicly wheree everything is my advice is if u got a firend in game already is for him to give u a hand only take you 3 days to reach 50 if you have friend help alot less[/b]

i would but i cant create an account but it wont let and i dont no why