SELL: DESTROYER +9 (170 AP ; 90 DAMAGE)

This is a discussion on SELL: DESTROYER +9 (170 AP ; 90 DAMAGE) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I SELL DESTROYER +9 (170 AP ; 90 DAMAGE) for IGI or IGC. (Iron Impact +7 has 168 AP and ...
Page: 1

Yakamuzo

I SELL DESTROYER +9 (170 AP ; 90 DAMAGE) for IGI or IGC.

(Iron Impact +7 has 168 AP and 70 damage)

I wait offer :P

Bye

Yakamuzo

Bump

Offer items: SS, DOL, II+7...

Yakamuzo

Destroyer +9 > II+7 in AP and for priest SWORD give additional AP bonus (not for CLUB as II+7..)

So DESTROYER +9 > II+7 and EII+7...

Offer minimum = EII+7

Destroyer +9 > II+7 in AP and for priest SWORD give additional AP bonus (not for CLUB as II+7..)

So DESTROYER +9 > II+7 and EII+7...

Offer minimum = EII+7[/b]
    sword gives additional ap bonus once you get master but that makes it equivalent to the club bonus

so sword bonus = club bonus

priests don't have a club penalty before level 60 so they only get a 20% increase with master quest
    priests do have a -50% sword penalty before level 60 so they get a 70% increase with master quest

all in all they gain the same amount for sword and club

k

in actual usefulness, destroyer+9 > eii+7 for the 20 element and lack of sword def on opponents

but in value i doubt a destroyer 9 will trump an eii+7 simply because an eii can be upgraded further whereas its highly unlikely you will upgrade a destroyer+9 further

Yakamuzo

You are right, But when i go to moradon EII+7= 30GB and i cannot sell destroyer +9 for 15GB.... There is a problem no?? xD¨

People just want EII or II because it's beautiful :P

Yakamuzo

Bump :P

silverbuffer18

destroyer+9>II+7 in ap but in cost ii+7 cost more as can be used for 59- and also 60+ u can buy destroyer+9 13gb in moradon easy

Yakamuzo

At this price i keep my destroyer +9.
    Nobody sell destroyer +9 in moradon... I've check :P, i'm alone!! The other people dont sell and they 've tell me that it's a very very good weapon for lvl 60+... And that his really cost is 30GB... But noob people sell for 13GB because destroyer +9 is not very beautiful :P

So i sell for 30GB or i Keep :P