Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sell mage items/lvl 59 mage

This is a discussion on Sell mage items/lvl 59 mage within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; wanna help ya but I m ona vocation now, will be back on 3rd june. SO if u can wait ...
Page: 2

wanna help ya but I m ona vocation now, will be back on 3rd june. SO if u can wait till 3rd June wanna buy all.... U can ask about me to bl4nqooo for trustablty....

have not heard from pharo> any1 else interested in a kickassmage to have fun in dcz for 150 u.sd send me a mesge @ inbox. ty

bumpy bump

XxAEROxX

Talking update on pricing

Still selling all for $150?

yes im selling all for 150 usd but only to verified buyers with good english vouchers. im not sellling account to some random bum sry who has not been baptized

XxAEROxX

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    yes im selling all for 150 usd but only to verified buyers with good english vouchers. im not sellling account to some random bum sry who has not been baptized
    This would be my first buy, as i am currently looking for good rogue deals....but this is such a nice deal i am interested
    If you change your mind i have msn and aim, and will talk if you want.

liakos

Hi there.

Im selling my paper mage too. 70 lvl Flame/Ice unlocked skill scrolls and master quest.
    Items: Wiz +9
    Scorpion shield reduced
    Full paper set armor +8
    Dual Flame rings +0
    Blue dragon neckless +1
    ...and some other crap

All that staff with account too i sell at 65 usd! I think its good price for start play. I quit cause i bored of it. I give the security info to change pass and all.

Msn me: [email protected]

Thx

some 1 with good history and vouchers pls offer me for my package... i would like paypal cash and all urs 150usd for everything.

@at guy above me... make ur own thread loser... and if u cant figure how to do it...

XxAEROxX

[QUOTE=Electr1c;2659897]some 1 with good history and vouchers pls offer me for my package... i would like paypal cash and all urs 150usd for everything.

I pay by paypal and I'm still interested...
    I saw that youre in need of money and I'm trying ot help you out...plus, i want that Lycaon+8

aero sry i dont trust you since u dont even kno how to validate ur acocunt

Banned

fun watching people sell there items and chars here. post starts at a true market value, but after a week or 2 people lower there B/O

you want to know what is best? dont bother selling your account. and just quit. its hard but the good thing is when you feel like playing this game again you can log your account in and play, an then realize why you quit. you'll notice yourself having more time in the middle of your logins and one day you will realize you havnt logged game in over 2 months.

still looking for a buyer

XxAEROxX

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    still looking for a buyer
    Still looking to buy that mage!

up... looking for a buyer from diez who has a good history/vouchers ty

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    fun watching people sell there items and chars here. post starts at a true market value, but after a week or 2 people lower there B/O

you want to know what is best? dont bother selling your account. and just quit. its hard but the good thing is when you feel like playing this game again you can log your account in and play, an then realize why you quit. you'll notice yourself having more time in the middle of your logins and one day you will realize you havnt logged game in over 2 months.
    nah im done with actual ko
    i played a ps called maxko and it was the most fun iv ever had...
    i was able to change class on original char and keep items etc
    and that server had new weps and farm zone with fll 200 players nonstop to pk with...
    but ko is boring its old and im tired of it... nothing new happens and its gettting me fat i rather play ball

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast