Selling 2 Knight online accounts very cheap

This is a discussion on Selling 2 Knight online accounts very cheap within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well basicly i started another account so sence we can change passwords now i thought i give it a shoot ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Talking

Well basicly i started another account so sence we can change passwords now i thought i give it a shoot to sell my accounts im selling these account for Knight Online Items/Cash. Well this is how it goes you give me items in game i give you all the information you need to know.

Im not asking for much either.

1st account has..

Lvl 58 rouge 20%>> full defence valk. armor

Lvl 52 mage 70%

Lvl 44 priest 20%

Everything else is noobish some quest items some pots and so on typical and a few scrolls still left on the account.

2nd account has

Lvl 38 warrior

Lvl 32 mage

Lvl 31 rouge

It has all the noobish stuff an account at that lvl would have an i belive the 38 warrior has about 10m on him or so.

So post your offers here thank you very much for your time and happy bidding.

If you want to reach me my in game name is morphic and we can talk :P

first account worth 20$ max second lik 1$

Banned Senior Member

ill offer 20 cents for the 2nd account which will take me 40 minutes to make myself

kreshnik

yea i know im just trying to get rid of them :P i have a new account so i dont feel like keeping them just trying to make a few bucks in kol and please no more comments on how noobish they are hurt my feelings i worked on the 1st on very hard :lol: