Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SELLING 5 BLUE CHESTS

This is a discussion on SELLING 5 BLUE CHESTS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; random if you want we can go again i wont minor combo this time...and i was at 1200 hp at ...
Page: 3

Banned

random if you want we can go again i wont minor combo this time...and i was at 1200 hp at end

tgrandomtask

and get ur facts straight m3ch . i played priest in myko... one of the better ones at that ..some in ur clan who know me from myko will tell so also. as for warrior i only played warrior last 45 days in myko anyways enuf is enuf i lost to a lvl 70
    wen ur equal lvl to me come 1 on 1 me till then kkthxBB LOL u redball at 1200 hp? all watched u almost die kk again 1 on 1 wen i can login
    we use scrolls also this time

TwistTheKnife

random if you want we can go again i wont minor combo this time...and i was at 1200 hp at end[/b]
    Agreed. That wasnt a very accurate way to determine player skill. You guys did it 2 times with no scrolls. Beter way to do it would be to do best 3/5 or something with scrolls on...

and get ur facts straight m3ch . i played priest in myko... one of the better ones at that ..some in ur clan who know me from myko will tell so also. as for warrior i only played warrior last 45 days in myko anyways enuf is enuf i lost to a lvl 70
    wen ur equal lvl to me come 1 on 1 me till then kkthxBB LOL u redball at 1200 hp? all watched u almost die kk again 1 on 1 wen i can login
    we use scrolls also this time[/b]
    u were not 1 of the better ones.. lol

Obsidian

common common calm down everyone... take it to arena.. and i dont think running in circles to stay alive in FT is a bug is it?

then again if that was me on moo you wouldnt move my hp =)

TwistTheKnife

then again if that was me on moo you wouldnt move my hp =)[/b]
    Prolly not with a scammed iron necklace, rol and other things. Lol before link went on your account you had chitin 7&#39;s and cleaver 8&#39;s to your name. l33t gear

common common calm down everyone... take it to arena.. and i dont think running in circles to stay alive in FT is a bug is it?[/b]
    thats what i really wonder , running in circles in ft is bug or not , cuz mmm its like point of ft > killing all mobs in time and ft disabled just for 2 days w/o any single change , they enabled it again -.-

LolFireMageK

first off moo was redballing wen i died...
    so loseing to lvl 70 is no big deal for me
    however u almost lost to a 65 lvl warrior with 1 unique
    as for babies he dies skill r so watever
    pats ur biggest scammer in game so watever
    kkthx BB[/b]
    Lmfao explain this, Your so called "God" Twist changed all the info to Petes account after some stupid incident on vent, You&#39;ve been kissing my ass on msn for the past 3 days "Sup dude!?" "What you up to?" Lmao stfu with this bull shit i&#39;m a scammer thing.... Pete fu.cked around with my items on pathos so i took his bronzebelt... who fckin cared faggot ass.....You got spanked my moo so you decide to come on forums and flame us? lmao get real with yourself, Babies is a leet archer, "Almost lost" lol........stfu.

All i&#39;m going to say is you fags are pathetic... we take most of your clan....well... the people who pretty much made your clan, Look at you queers now NOTHING. Thanks for the gg&#39;s.... i&#39;m lovin obi&#39;s bum

I garuntee you every person in my clan is better than you in every way shape or form... Once you realize that i&#39;ll have respect for you and your pathetic "Clan" , Who got the warder and keeper we went for yesterday? WE DID, Who gained 6kNP in war.... WE DID, Who had sex with your wife , I DID. Who has a life WE DO.

STFU EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR A SCRUB.... GO LOOSE TO MOO AGAIN NOOB.

JRoss

i love u poli have my babies and no i dnt think its a bug cause u are right they wouldnt have enabled it again

LolFireMageK

u were not 1 of the better ones.. lol[/b]

OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

tommyleonghk

Lmfao explain this, Your so called "God" Twist changed all the info to Petes account after some stupid incident on vent, You&#39;ve been kissing my ass on msn for the past 3 days "Sup dude!?" "What you up to?" Lmao stfu with this bull shit i&#39;m a scammer thing.... Pete fu.cked around with my items on pathos so i took his bronzebelt... who fckin cared faggot ass.....You got spanked my moo so you decide to come on forums and flame us? lmao get real with yourself, Babies is a leet archer, "Almost lost" lol........stfu.

All i&#39;m going to say is you fags are pathetic... we take most of your clan....well... the people who pretty much made your clan, Look at you queers now NOTHING. Thanks for the gg&#39;s.... i&#39;m lovin obi&#39;s bum

I garuntee you every person in my clan is better than you in every way shape or form... Once you realize that i&#39;ll have respect for you and your pathetic "Clan" , Who got the warder and keeper we went for yesterday? WE DID, Who gained 6kNP in war.... WE DID, Who had sex with your wife , I DID. Who has a life WE DO.
    STFU EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR A SCRUB.... GO LOOSE TO MOO AGAIN NOOB.[/b]
    LOL :lol:

childish..... :P

Prolly not with a scammed iron necklace, rol and other things. Lol before link went on your account you had chitin 7&#39;s and cleaver 8&#39;s to your name. l33t gear[/b]
    twist you really dont know anything do you....

Boyce

then again if that was me on moo you wouldnt move my hp =)[/b]
    ur a nub lol

Banned

ok so 2 more vs&#39;s on sc moo 2 random 0 =) even got it on recording if any 1 wants to see...o by the way he had 2k hp sc 350 ac i had 1500,300

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast