Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SELLING 60,62,63 LVLs CHARACTERS

This is a discussion on SELLING 60,62,63 LVLs CHARACTERS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well, to all: This characters are mine and my two friends. I am the only one who is selling them ...
Page: 4

Honza500

Well, to all:

This characters are mine and my two friends. I am the only one who is selling them as mojmir said, cause am the only one who speak english.

And the main reason why we are selling them is, cause we have in this game all we always wanted. 3priests (debuff, heal, buff) rogue, warrior, mage all of them over lvl60. This game has for us nothing to offer and it became for us little bit boring. We enjoyed it well and now, we are moving to another online game, so thats why we are selling them!

To Bahamen and similar ppl who wrote here bullshits: You started playing this game when we already play it for one year, so stop talking bullshits when you a baby of this game and dont know nothing about us!!!

Honza500

up

hilis

i buy one character and it is my best friend for KO game and all is legit

Kiske

And what about my Priest cap with dd on Trinity's character?

Honza500

Kiske, dont worry, I still have it :P Just tell me when and will give it to you back ofcourse.

And yepp, thx for buying hilis B)

To others:

Rogue lvl62 is for now RESERVED

Other characters available:

lvl 63 mage
    lvl 62 warrior
    lvl 62 priest
    lvl 60 priest

Kiske

Ok.. U surprised me that u remember of this loan But it's not easy to hear ur resolution to say farewell to this shitty game

Anyway... good luck in ur next game and rl of course

Btw: Can u send me by the PM something about prices of this chars? I want to know only approximate value of chars of this lvls cya baba

Honza500

Well, dont know why you are surprised ! You were one of the best I met there and ofcourse remember all my loans

We decided to finish with this game, cause you know... little bit boring... we have all characters we wanted... and a lot of bugs and dupes there... to have 3mld and cause of dupe nothing few times in arrow is little bit boring... but you know it well.. <_<

Honza500

To all:

lvl 62 rogue - SOLD
    lvl 62 warrior - SOLD
    lvl 60 priest - SOLD

lvl 62 priest - RESERVED
    lvl 60 priest - RESERVED

lvl 63 mage - AVAILABLE

Some equipment also SOLD

THANK YOU TO ALL BUYERS !!! WISH YOU TO ENJOY THE GAME AS WE DID ! h43r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234