Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling 60 GB $2.5 each!

This is a discussion on Selling 60 GB $2.5 each! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; before i start, im ninja. Now im typing this because its ALL OVER and i know the truth so what ...
Page: 3

Ninjaz

before i start, im ninja.

Now im typing this because its ALL OVER and i know the truth so what im going to do here is to type what happend.

"J" scammed Jack back in the days and jack wanted revenge, so he scammed Jon and J. now im not trying to help anyone of u. i hate u all exept Kyle and Jon.

Kyle did not have to do with this scamming, hes legit.
    Jon did not have to be scammed since he did NOT scam Jack back in the days.

Jon and J plays C-west now.
    Kyle is selling hes mage
    Me and Mini is playing Olympia.
    Jack plays a private server.

Contact me at this forum if you want to chit chat.

MrGreen

Jack is now playin a character named NoxBBB in the clan Furious!

demondayz18c

what did i scam jack of? like honestly id love to know cause it NEVER HAPPENED

Ninjaz

guess he told me that u scammed him before as an excuse. you never know ;s

TheBP

Im often called Ninja, im a shemale. Im new at this forum but i've heard alot about it. I play Olympia with my friends and im a gg k0xper rogue at the orc side, im waiting to get lvl 80 so i can show my 1337 k0xp programs to everyone at olympia (im 76 atm too poor to buy premium) If you would like to join me and my friends you have to be over lvl 75 and speak english. and u gotta have k0xp to exp non stop like a stupid turk. cya

demondayz18c

ya i never scammed him, he got greedy thats why he scammed us, no other reason

Ninjaz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBP View Post
    Im often called Ninja, im a shemale. Im new at this forum but i've heard alot about it. I play Olympia with my friends and im a gg k0xper rogue at the orc side, im waiting to get lvl 80 so i can show my 1337 k0xp programs to everyone at olympia (im 76 atm too poor to buy premium) If you would like to join me and my friends you have to be over lvl 75 and speak english. and u gotta have k0xp to exp non stop like a stupid turk. cya
    Hater. Mad because i told everyone the truth?

Ninjaz

Quote Originally Posted by demondayz18c View Post
    ya i never scammed him, he got greedy thats why he scammed us, no other reason
    rofl, yeah.. he got pissed at me for telling everyone. lolz, can someone ban him already? i mean, theres like 3-5 people saying hes a scammer i think thats enough proof.

TheBP

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaz View Post
    rofl, yeah.. he got pissed at me for telling everyone. lolz, can someone ban him already? i mean, theres like 3-5 people saying hes a scammer i think thats enough proof.
    words vs words, get some solid proof or fuck off, k?
    and btw, its actually true u k0xp at olympia noob (:
    so dont lie kid

Ninjaz

lol, read what ur saying. first ur saying get some solid proof etc and then u tell me that im a k0xper? get some proof urself and LOL. ur telling me i was k0xping? what about ur archer huh? Yeah, i luv being a kid isnt it great? im not a slave at a pc shop. i go to school with ma friends and im damn proud of it so you keep calling me a kid, it just makes me smile

TheBP

lol, read what ur saying. first ur saying get some solid proof etc and then u tell me that im a k0xper? get some proof urself and LOL. ur telling me i was k0xping? what about ur archer huh? Yeah, i luv being a kid isnt it great? im not a slave at a pc shop. i go to school with ma friends and im damn proud of it so you keep calling me a kid, it just makes me smile
    '
    yea i actually got a ss of u k0xping at paramuns :O
    and you go to school whit ur little nigga buddies, how great

Ninjaz

how good for u, ur not the only one with screen shots
    why wont u admit ur a scammer and just shut up? im so upset, i really hate scammers.

TheBP

how good for u, ur not the only one with screen shots
    why wont u admit ur a scammer and just shut up? im so upset, i really hate scammers.
    oh, so im a scammer, who did i scam ur little cunt? proof plx or bb
    ur just a hacker, nice to see u removed ur sig
    fag.

Ninjaz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBP View Post
    oh, so im a scammer, who did i scam ur little cunt? proof plx or bb
    ur just a hacker, nice to see u removed ur sig
    fag.
    I removed it since you just flamed it. Yeah, you scammed:

J and jon and me. I think its stupid of you to make a new account since you dont want to flame on ur original account.

i dont give a damn about what ur saying alright? it doesnt make me cry if your thinking so, everyone can make a new account and flame on it but only stupid people does that and your my example.

TheBP

I removed it since you just flamed it. Yeah, you scammed:

J and jon and me. I think its stupid of you to make a new account since you dont want to flame on ur original account.

i dont give a damn about what ur saying alright? it doesnt make me cry if your thinking so, everyone can make a new account and flame on it but only stupid people does that and your my example.
    yo, im not jack, lets go on ventrilo?? if u dont trust me roflmao

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast