Selling account

This is a discussion on Selling account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; the character on olympia named assailent and other two chars crap i cant delete. Then the char on ronark is ...
Page: 1

assailent

the character on olympia named assailent and other two chars crap i cant delete. Then the char on ronark is named darkassailent and its 56 rouge with like half quests left key included im wanting to trade both naked lemme know. These on same account and the char on ronark is the only one on his account two char places open.

I also have an account with just chars on oly has 61 priest named ciritha and 57 warrior i think other thing real low lvl mage

P.S. these two accounts might have some crappy low lvls on other servers lemme know

Arruda

like what lvl on olympia and what u want for it?

Arruda

BTW add me on msn [email protected]
    Free Bump

assailent

o forgot the rouge char on oly is only 61 the 56 is decent for ronark tho

Arruda

u lookin for usd or items?

assailent

id like item offer btw which account u interested in the one with the rouge on ronark and oly?

Arruda

well u might remember from olympia as xXxBufferxXx or on ronark as Deathtouch
    Im tryin to trade my logos stuff to go back olympia if possible... i know u prolly dont want logos shit but just wanted to see what was goin on
    just add my msn ...

assailent

o lol ya i member you just kinda left without saying anything lol and randomly went to logos i was like ok... nah dont really want logos stuff but me and bro making ownage orc dcz clan hes got bp with ii+7 and i have dual shards now and shit so if u get on lemme know you could be in clan for sure.

Arruda

well i have xXxArcherxXx still dcz and he only has dual cleaver+7, set chitin +7 and quest jewls so yeah..

Arruda

i want items on olympia for my logos stuff cause i really wana go back to my lvl 62 buffer but no one wants logos stuff and has good olympia stuff

assailent

hmm that sucks keep looking pm me ingame if u need anything