Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Selling account.

This is a discussion on Selling account. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 65 Berserker Hero 50k NP Full shell +7/12, Raptor +8/80, quest accessories 21 speed pots/attack scrolls/350 def scrolls/2k HP scrolls. ...
Page: 1

Strat

65 Berserker Hero 50k NP
    Full shell +7/12, Raptor +8/80, quest accessories 21 speed pots/attack scrolls/350 def scrolls/2k HP scrolls.
    60 Shadow Vain Archer
    Butt ass naked
    51 Shaman Buff/heal
    Has equipment but is sucks and isn't worth mentioning
    Vault
    1.39 billion coins, glacier blast.

Msn me [email protected]

ArrowInTheEye

i heard you were selling your account finally i'll msn you about it

ArrowInTheEye

bump for a mate

Strat

I didn't know you still played man. I got out a long time ago but never sold it.

I will sell the raptor+8/80 non rebirth and the Shell+7/12 set seperate, I made both of them a long time ago. I'd rather sell the account if possible if not oh well. Add me on msn listed above if your interested in the items of the account itself. Thanks.

Strat

Bump. I accept paypal. xD

Strat

I guess I'll just sell the Shell set +7/12 and the Raptor since no one is interested in the account itself.

Strat

Up yet again.

ArrowInTheEye

Your warrior still in EL mate?

Strat

Nah I logged on earlier this week to check his items and what not to sell them and he wasen't. As inactive as he was I'm not surprised they kicked him. After Liam and the other guys from ZodiacEmperors quit I pretty much did the same.

Strat

I'm Selling the Raptor+8/80 and shell set +7/12 seperate since the account itself isn't attracting any attention. I will go in game to show the items if thats neccessary. Leave offers here or add the msn I listed above to talk to me directly. I'd rather talk direct but it's up to you.

ArrowInTheEye

i sent you a pm and added you on msn i want your raptor so check your pm and msn

how much for raptor

Strat

Send me an offer bud. I'm reasonable. I'm done with KO though so USD is all I'm taking.

Strat

Up

Strat

Yet again

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast