Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling The Best Items: Quiting game for 5th time

This is a discussion on Selling The Best Items: Quiting game for 5th time within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi guys dont know if you remember me i am old member of this forum and Frankie is one of ...
Page: 1

humanborn

Hi guys dont know if you remember me i am old member of this forum and Frankie is one of my best friends even if he is afk most of time i love that guy.. love you franky (moderator)ofc, well the reason i am posting this is to let you know guys i am leaving this game officially for good.
    Things i am selling firs

PRIEST:

- SET FP+8 HP
    - FP DD+25
    - SET+8 FABRIC STR
    - DD+25 HELMET (102 INT REQ.)
    - SPEAR GLOVES & HELMET DEFENSE +20 FABRIC
    - HELEMET +15 SWORD DEFENSE FABRIC
    - +6 PANTS AXE DEFENSE FABRIC

WEAPONS:

- MS+8 (REBIRTH+5)
    - HB+7 (REBIRTH+1)
    - EXCEP IMPACT+1 REBIRTH
    - AND MORE

ACCESORIES:

- ROC+0
    - DUAL WE+0
    - WP+0
    - STR+16 EARRING
    - STR+16 RING

JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA BUY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I NEED TO GET BACK ALL MY MONEY I LOST IN THIS GAME SORRY ALL YOU GUYS FOR ALL FUN I HAD WITH YOU AND I FORGOT MY NAME TO TELL YOU ITS "ARPARD" lvl 72 bp i was human BUT I WENT ORK, NOWI WANNA GO HUMAN AGAIN JAJJAJA
    I HAD FUN WITH LAFAMIGLIA, EVERLIGHT, IMPERIOINCA WITH CUPIDO LOVE YOU CUPIDO, THEN I THINK THATS ALL MY END STATEMENT, ALSO TO LATINEVOLUTION LEADER THE GAY AND MI HEMBRITA Attila, JAJJA AND ALL PEOPLE WHO PLAYED WITH ME, THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR FUN

MSN:

[email protected]

humanborn

no replys or anything guys lol come one just because i dont have too many posts it doesnt men i am not trustable, i am almost one of the best trustables people you can have or anything, i usually dont sell anything here only buy

lol

hve a nice day guys

humanborn

my name is Sam by the way Attila , if you are there please dame un voucher oh di algo px carajo, jajaj hembrita mamita papi, jajjja, Cupido Soy Sam, haber si me das pms oh me haces o das vouchers soy chebre, chauifas

a businessclass un saludo, Lafamiglia, Everlong, Everlight ,etc

karn

my name is Sam by the way Attila , if you are there please dame un voucher oh di algo px carajo, jajaj hembrita mamita papi, jajjja, Cupido Soy Sam, haber si me das pms oh me haces o das vouchers soy chebre, chauifas
    a businessclass un saludo, Lafamiglia, Everlong, Everlight ,etc[/b]

mm.. i am thinkin bout hb and maybe ur bp tell me exactly your lowest price in pm :/ and i will use a trade mod first that means u have to give all your info to trade mod :/

humanborn

somebody pleasse tell me price on hb+7 its rerbith+1 please hurry up friends i need to sell it to a person who pmed me just before this reply, thanks a lot

Lord_Elder

lol i dunno how much fun u had with us... u was only with us for what... 1 day ? oh and i would have kicked ur ass for lying to me too

humanborn

this is my newest post giving cheap but very cheap to the first 3 people who pm me, seeyou later bros

add me

[email protected]

i need money plz

as soon as possible

thanks a lot you will save my life

humanborn

********UPDATED**********

PRIEST:

- SET FP+8 HP
    - FP DD+25
    - SET+8 FABRIC STR
    - DD+25 HELMET (102 INT REQ.)
    - SPEAR GLOVES & HELMET DEFENSE +20 FABRIC
    - HELEMET +15 SWORD DEFENSE FABRIC
    - +6 PANTS AXE DEFENSE FABRIC

WEAPONS:

- MS+8 (REBIRTH+5) ////// SOLD
    - HB+7 (REBIRTH+1) ////// SOLD
    - EXCEP IMPACT+1 REBIRTH///// SOLD
    - AVEDON+7 (1 REBIRTH)
    - RAPTOR+8

ACCESORIES:

- ROC+0 ///// SOLD
    - DUAL WE+0
    - WP+0
    - STR+16 EARRING
    - STR+16 RING

karn

bump for gg

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

alright beware for this guy.. saying selling super cheapp even though my offer wasnt one of the greatest but it was like 30-40% off the original market liike he said super cheap after talkin for couple of hours he finally agreed and i said i will use a mod so he said its ok. then he was like since i am best friend with franky the franky from ko4life and he will only use him as a mod and i am like ok but he aint on. after couple of more hours he gets some noob named [email protected] or shit and tried to scam me with him. then hes like oooo franky login on ur mod msn when i told him noo.. sooo unless the ko4life franky vouches this guy and tells us that he was there last night then only buy his items otherwise beware of this faggot.
    and oh yah he also didnt believe blackbreed was a mod and said he wont trust neone else than franky... proves hes a scammer. i donno how to get msn log i wuld post everything he said in here.[/b]
    LOL, i was afk and [email protected] its my personal MSN, the KO4Life msn is for business. ^_^

karn

LOL, i was afk and [email protected] its my personal MSN, the KO4Life msn is for business. ^_^[/b]
    ok ty for confirming it :S that scared the shit out of me

humanborn

thanks franky for telling the guys who i am really love you dude, see you in msn, guys please help me out with money i am selling now raptor+8 no rebirth and hell braeker+7 no rebirth, dd+25 priest fp, priest dd+25 half palte, warrior plate dd+25, we and wp+0, and moreeee please i will give cheap but please dont be funnny to offer me 50 or 60 usd for raptor or any weapon you know how muc h it costs i will go cheap as i told karn but not that cheap as he was telling me i understand your position karn you are a nice guy, but i wanna make money too thats why i refused your trade, thanks karn for being a nice person and all of you people.

i need pms offerss etc plzzz

karn

thanks franky for telling the guys who i am really love you dude, see you in msn, guys please help me out with money i am selling now raptor+8 no rebirth and hell braeker+7 no rebirth, dd+25 priest fp, priest dd+25 half palte, warrior plate dd+25, we and wp+0, and moreeee please i will give cheap but please dont be funnny to offer me 50 or 60 usd for raptor or any weapon you know how muc h it costs i will go cheap as i told karn but not that cheap as he was telling me i understand your position karn you are a nice guy, but i wanna make money too thats why i refused your trade, thanks karn for being a nice person and all of you people.

i need pms offerss etc plzzz[/b]
    yah man srry :S i can barely spend money on plat and when u said cheap i said mmm.. maybe i culd get 30% off? u know wut i am saying since i needed a rappy8 but hey hope u sell it fast

humanborn

dont worry karn, it is like that i just need to sell my things all my weapons, hope someone buy me fast:

*********UPDATED********

LIST FOR SELL :

- HELL BREAKER+7 NO REBIRTHED
    - RAPTOR+8 NO REBIRTHED
    - WARRIOR AND PRIEST DD+25 HELMET PLATE
    - PRIEST DD HELMET FP+25
    - WARRIOR FP+8 SET STR
    - PRIEST FP+8 HP SET
    - BATTLE PRIEST SET +8 STR
    - RING +16 STR
    - EARRING+16 STR
    - WP+0
    - WE+0
    - WOOD STAFF+9
    - SCROLLS FOR MASTER AND MAGE 54, 57, 35, ETC
    AND MORE NOOB THINGS PLEASE

PLEASE GIVE ME A DECENT OFFER NOT AT NORMAL PRICE A LITTLE CHEAP BUT NOT TOO TOO CHEAP, BUT AT LEAST OFFER ME PLX
    THANKS A LOT FOR UNDERSTANDING ME:

BYEEE

[email protected]

Proud of Arpard lvl 72 bp killer #1 of USA jajajja just joking

ingame name:

to contact me is:

Arpard if you are ork
    RebornFenix if you are human
    RebornFenixLady if you are human
    Toffee if you are human and hungry jajaja

humanborn

BUMP!!!

This is Week 2 and i am still without selling almost anything i sold a couple of things but ingame not outside in reallife with USD money, please guys or girls buy me
    i need that money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast