SELLING CRIMSOM SET +8 HP! Trade roc +1 for rol +1

This is a discussion on SELLING CRIMSOM SET +8 HP! Trade roc +1 for rol +1 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; cheap, buy it plz, also a lycaon pendant, an agate earring +1, rom +1....
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

cheap, buy it plz, also a lycaon pendant, an agate earring +1, rom +1.

hArLy

how much ae +1?

Guachimagaa

offer please .__.

sexy Owa

gyft me a buy out price for 4 pieces of the crimsons +8, all of them minus the helmet.

Guachimagaa

i can sell rite now, just the boots, if i get someone selling completes +8, ill sell the crimsoms to u as a set .__. , its hard to sell the crimsoms so i was just looking for possible buyers from now, so i wont have to worry later, im using the gloves, robe n pads, i can sell u the helmet too tho , but u wont need it.

if u know about sum1 selling completes +8, itd be rlly apreciated, and ud have some disccount also

sexy Owa

i can sell rite now, just the boots, if i get someone selling completes +8, ill sell the crimsoms to u as a set .__. , its hard to sell the crimsoms so i was just looking for possible buyers from now, so i wont have to worry later, im using the gloves, robe n pads, i can sell u the helmet too tho , but u wont need it.
    if u know about sum1 selling completes +8, itd be rlly apreciated, and ud have some disccount also [/b]
    ah i see your upgrading then. uhh as for the completes +8 other then bfd ive got no clue >.<

Guachimagaa

is bfd selling completes?

K4an

Guachimagaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlaZn_AzN

how much for the whole set.?

Guachimagaa

10 gb whole set , 220 a piece, but i need to buy completes +8 first .__., i can sell u the helm n boots right now if u wish, the rest u got to wait, till i caan find someone selling complete pads gloves n armor +8.