Selling gbs

This is a discussion on Selling gbs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ok currently got 10 spare gb's selling them at 14 dollars a peice. if you buy more then 3 ill ...
Page: 1

ok currently got 10 spare gb's selling them at 14 dollars a peice. if you buy more then 3 ill sell them for 13$. pm me if interested. btw my msn messenger is. [email protected]

gb price went down.. you wont sell it over 10$
    thats what i heard at least..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

he'll get the $$ he wants, ppl are in demand for gb

yeh wont take long to sell ur GB

thanks for the positive feed back my fellow clannies i am going to miss you all alot! but i may play the new server so if you want a sharer arsonist. let me know bro. we can take turns buying plat premmy. all depends on my classes at collage. as far as trustable. not going to make a topic im too lazy. i had 10 gb. sold them to godsays 12 each cause he is a friend. thanks for the smooth trade bro i appriciate please vouch for me in this thread if you will. selling my gear right now. got 6gb's left that i can sell. 14 each or 13 each for the rest. for clannies and friends i will sell at 12 dollars each. not trying to leave ko with a bad name. and i will of course stay in touch on forums if i end up not playing ko no more. ill be playing cs mostly though. but again thanks for the gg trade godsays(mark) i appriciate it seeing as it was my first time selling.. you made it very easy for me and i appriciated that alot. 6 gb's up for grabs right now. should have another 4 more gb's atleast so totalling in 10 gb's. will not sell lower then 13$ usd unless you are a friend. i also will be selling a naked lvl 67 mage, great flame build, mastered, and has tons of good shit in the inn as well as like 680 g1 credits. maybe more will have to check but im busy. if anyone is interested please pm me on msn saying you are from ko4life lol. again my msn is [email protected] and my yahoo messenger id = performs
    pm me any time. looking for an offer on a naked mage as well. dont forget how expensive it is to master now-a-days... and this one is already mastered.. just not 70 mastered:P GL 2 all.

bump. my msn = [email protected] im selling a lvl 67 mage mastered. 32.5k np, good rep with everyone in game, never scammed nothing great char to play. also on the account is a 58 warrior for ardream. i got 7 gb right now. should have another 3-4 soon. if interested please let me know on my msn.a

IllusiveRogue

ive been waiting danny sent you texts for me im joey on msn i added you

Up for gg trustable, sucks that you have to leave dude.

IllusiveRogue

cmon man msn me please

disrespect

Wish you luck bud.

Let me know the price for your mage. peace!

xdiablox

meis i say i buy them bro shyt just sell me 4 gb for 41$ plz ty.-.- i am ur friend

disrespect

Diablo, keep quiet untill you can outpot my dmg, dumbass.!

OT; BUMP!

zabjaka

diablo u fukin jewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

sirkill

bump for trustable guy

SyS_ResseR

still got any gb´s left??
    send me a pm if u got any
    ty