Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Gbs :D

This is a discussion on Selling Gbs :D within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i dont think he will scam anyone. i know him hes a good bloke id vouch for him but then, ...
Page: 2

inspir3

i dont think he will scam anyone. i know him hes a good bloke id vouch for him but then, why pay real money :| go farm high class up em to +7 sell for 10gb [/b]
    lol, im new here, and i dont care who is well known or not, but if your bagging my mate, especially the first player who ever offered help to me in the 1 & a half months I've been playing KO i'll lay into you all i like. and btw, we arnt the same person, seantheshark is the seller of gbs, and I am an ex clan mate of his "yuufa". I look here occasionally to see if anything special pops up and since i am paypal user only, I find very few offers I can go with, i dont trust western union, sent 150 USD to Cyprus and got nothing in return. so you can take your own views and shove it, I didn't know sean was selling in your post, so that I think is his bad, but other than that i take back nothing else I've said. Btw he was leader of BadCompany and 3O0, allied to 300, Wolfden. I'm in VIPERS. Get your facts right before jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Geeze ppl these days...

lol, im new here, and i dont care who is well known or not, but if your bagging my mate, especially the first player who ever offered help to me in the 1 & a half months I've been playing KO i'll lay into you all i like. and btw, we arnt the same person, seantheshark is the seller of gbs, and I am an ex clan mate of his "yuufa". I look here occasionally to see if anything special pops up and since i am paypal user only, I find very few offers I can go with, i dont trust western union, sent 150 USD to Cyprus and got nothing in return. so you can take your own views and shove it, I didn't know sean was selling in your post, so that I think is his bad, but other than that i take back nothing else I've said. Btw he was leader of BadCompany and 3O0, allied to 300, Wolfden. I'm in VIPERS. Get your facts right before jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Geeze ppl these days...[/b]

well fag if your lover didnt try to sell his gold bars in my gold bar topic i wouldnt have to post shit on him so maybe u should think for a second who started this shit huh fag?

inspir3

well fag if your lover didnt try to sell his gold bars in my gold bar topic i wouldnt have to post shit on him so maybe u should think for a second who started this shit huh fag?[/b]
    mate whats your problem? i already told you i recognised his mistake. so im with you on that one, just dont go making assumptions, id rather not get into a flame war since i spend very little of my time here aside from browsing for interesting offers, i was expecting a peace post to finish up but looks like all i got was ignorance. im not gonna bother with this afterwards otherwise. was gonna ask you about your offer too =/ paypal or wu?

never saw sean get a single kill when i was in ardream :-P

but meh.

He is leader of a ksing clan with a potentional scammer in it (= derden) . But sean himself is clean as far as i know. No need to be afraid...

smepie18

i dont think he will scam anyone. i know him hes a good bloke id vouch for him but then, why pay real money :| go farm high class up em to +7 sell for 10gb :lol:
    I SAID THIS, YOU REPLIED WITH
    lol, im new here, and i dont care who is well known or not, but if your bagging my mate, especially the first player who ever offered help to me in the 1 & a half months I've been playing KO i'll lay into you all i like. and btw, we arnt the same person, seantheshark is the seller of gbs, and I am an ex clan mate of his "yuufa". I look here occasionally to see if anything special pops up and since i am paypal user only, I find very few offers I can go with, i dont trust western union, sent 150 USD to Cyprus and got nothing in return. so you can take your own views and shove it, I didn't know sean was selling in your post, so that I think is his bad, but other than that i take back nothing else I've said. Btw he was leader of BadCompany and 3O0, allied to 300, Wolfden. I'm in VIPERS. Get your facts right before jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Geeze ppl these days...[/b]
    mate i think you should listen to a few ppl around here, earn some respect before you start flaming others. does it look like im flaming sean in the post i made ? i happen to know him and hes a good fella, unlike some *cough* you *cough*. you say this with confidence now, but wait till you need to sell your gbs/items ? think all these people you've fucken flamed are going to vouch for you ? pfft. 1st person that has helped you in a few months, i wonder why other didnt, i think you need to rethink what you've said and maybe edit these posts before other people see them and spread your name/names around.
    PS: you sig is huge now do you remember who i am ?

never saw sean get a single kill when i was in ardream :-P

but meh.

He is leader of a ksing clan with a potentional scammer in it (= derden) . But sean himself is clean as far as i know. No need to be afraid...[/b]
    sean is clean, derden is.. well

inspir3

i dont think he will scam anyone. i know him hes a good bloke id vouch for him but then, why pay real money :| go farm high class up em to +7 sell for 10gb :lol:
    I SAID THIS, YOU REPLIED WITH

mate i think you should listen to a few ppl around here, earn some respect before you start flaming others. does it look like im flaming sean in the post i made ? i happen to know him and hes a good fella, unlike some *cough* you *cough*. you say this with confidence now, but wait till you need to sell your gbs/items ? think all these people you've fucken flamed are going to vouch for you ? pfft. 1st person that has helped you in a few months, i wonder why other didnt, i think you need to rethink what you've said and maybe edit these posts before other people see them and spread your name/names around.
    PS: you sig is huge now do you remember who i am ?
    sean is clean, derden is.. well[/b]
    quoted wrong person mate, haha, yeah i remmeber you ^^ lol, firstly you misinterpreted somethings, he was the first person who helped me, not the only person who helped me, so no i wasnt saying you flaming sean, i actually was replying to you cuz i was gonna say, yeah sean is a good guy, just forgot cuz i was caught up in that guys callous remarks. firstly, i flamed one guy (that guy). and no one can be bothered spreading names around mate, the world doesnt work that tightly as i said, im occassional visitor here, not here to make enemies.

smepie18

quoted wrong person mate, haha, yeah i remmeber you ^^ lol, firstly you misinterpreted somethings, he was the first person who helped me, not the only person who helped me, so no i wasnt saying you flaming sean, i actually was replying to you cuz i was gonna say, yeah sean is a good guy, just forgot cuz i was caught up in that guys callous remarks. firstly, i flamed one guy (that guy). and no one can be bothered spreading names around mate, the world doesnt work that tightly as i said, im occassional visitor here, not here to make enemies.[/b]
    dam straight you don't fuck with me :P else me + you ! ARENA RIGHT NOW ! but please don't flame anyone else. i agree sean made a big mistake posting in kings gb selling topic, what he did is just a stupid mistake that got him a few enemies

inspir3

dam straight you don't fuck with me :P else me + you ! ARENA RIGHT NOW ! but please don't flame anyone else. i agree sean made a big mistake posting in kings gb selling topic, what he did is just a stupid mistake that got him a few enemies[/b]
    haha, lol then ill grab gbadman (73 mage) and see how you go in arena ^___^ but yeah, yeah my mages arnt too good at pk yet =/ since im still tryna lvl them till i wna change to lightning ice xD

smepie18

just for fun wanna go your mage, gbadman he was in tinker's clan wasent he ? and vs me

mate whats your problem? i already told you i recognised his mistake. so im with you on that one, just dont go making assumptions, id rather not get into a flame war since i spend very little of my time here aside from browsing for interesting offers, i was expecting a peace post to finish up but looks like all i got was ignorance. im not gonna bother with this afterwards otherwise. was gonna ask you about your offer too =/ paypal or wu?[/b]
    looks like i missed the part where u said u recognised his mistake o well its 3am when i read yr reply to me so wasnt paying full attention but w.e whats said is said

I guess I will be buying them after all sean. :wub:

gl on things irl

thephone

TheKingOfTheSwin... GROW UP ay mate ( it got me 1 enemy really . some guy trying to over charge for gb. ) but o well . who ever said i was a scammer is just a stupid prick to be honest. ( i gave my char name should of just asked about and ud of got some references, )

sold the stuff to metalkon for a resonable price if u ask me and him hell agree

simonthehe what eva it is . never seen me get a killin ardream . when have u ever been in ardream with me ? different time zone there nob rash

smepie loves me

inspir3 knows his shit, the guy has a lot too offer give him a chance ,

this site its stupid at the end of the day peopel just argue give abuse "FLAME" as its called. i try do people a favour selling cheap stuff . and straight away SCAM SCAM !! blah fucking blah , there sold now any way im happy im gone from this game and probably some other people are 2 .
    gonna miss all the nice people . '

Deph(my teacher), inspir3, human_chaos,metlakon,derden,kedde,winty,smurfiee,d arc_lotus, vend,fredbear and family, savage,unholy ,lovesexdoyou,jinxx,wiggitypriest,golliath,dragonf ire,mrmagic,lion,lantoes,clue,butmuncher,jamesjack ,gyver,robman,
    ( if any 1 i mist please give me a mention )

offical goodbye brought to you by STS.inc ( seantheshark.inc)

TheKingOfTheSwin... GROW UP ay mate ( it got me 1 enemy really . some guy trying to over charge for gb. ) but o well . who ever said i was a scammer is just a stupid prick to be honest. ( i gave my char name should of just asked about and ud of got some references, )

sold the stuff to metalkon for a resonable price if u ask me and him hell agree
    simonthehe what eva it is . never seen me get a killin ardream . when have u ever been in ardream with me ? different time zone there nob rash

smepie loves me

inspir3 knows his shit, the guy has a lot too offer give him a chance ,
    this site its stupid at the end of the day peopel just argue give abuse "FLAME" as its called. i try do people a favour selling cheap stuff . and straight away SCAM SCAM !! blah fucking blah , there sold now any way im happy im gone from this game and probably some other people are 2 .
    gonna miss all the nice people . '
    Deph(my teacher), inspir3, human_chaos,metlakon,derden,kedde,winty,smurfiee,d arc_lotus, vend,fredbear and family, savage,unholy ,lovesexdoyou,jinxx,wiggitypriest,golliath,dragonf ire,mrmagic,lion,lantoes,clue,butmuncher,jamesjack ,gyver,robman,
    ( if any 1 i mist please give me a mention )

offical goodbye brought to you by STS.inc ( seantheshark.inc)[/b]
    maybe if u didnt post in my fuckin topic tryin to sell yr shit fag maybe you should think of that one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12