Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling GlassBelt, Rogue lvl 61 - 34k nps

This is a discussion on Selling GlassBelt, Rogue lvl 61 - 34k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey i was in outrage tooo, that kinda cool. my char was IAM_GOD...
Page: 2

Underw0rld

Hey i was in outrage tooo, that kinda cool. my char was IAM_GOD

Banned

Originally posted by Und3RgrounD
    Whatever.. fuck your "proof" we didnt do shit, im not even gonna explain my story about this, couse i dont fcking care about this game and destroyer and me know we havent done it..

And Tez dont talk which such a big mouth, if you have balls come and meat me irl instead of talking crap trough the internet..
    what crap fool and your in the netherlands dumbass....your a scammer....dro and dean know it too...is why u got kicked from clan.....cause ur stupid enough to post my items on there but split them up.....your story u stupid ass .... u have none...i bought account from u...u ever gave me sq and u knew the pass.....i trusted u and then one day u log on for 8 mins exact ip from netherlands and trade my shit with you fag boyfriend and then log off.....k2 told me all this shit man....then u post it on exodus clan forums and dro sends me the link and i check it out....then ur selling your shit cause all of mine got wiped in dupe wipe which u posted all those extact items of mine that u had on ther forums disappeared.....ofc they did jerk off.....u told exo clan u are quting cause dupe wipe cleaned u all out....ofc they did cause i got rollback an hour after u scamed my account.....i just didnt tell u cause i had a feeling it was u and after i saw your post in exo clan forums i knew it was ...... u

u dont have a story u dumb fucking asshole....what story.....i didnt finish paying u 75 usd for the account so u were holding my items for collateral......ffs give me a break....u really are stupid

your a scammer and a liar and u have no respect or honor and your word is shit so fuck of and go sell your shit on ranking

p.s. wait till dean and dro read this shit....they can back me up fag

you will be baned from here for since your a scammer and we dont allow scammers to sell on these forums...i will make sure of this

Underw0rld

BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN FTW!!!!!!!!!

Und3RgrounD

Respect, dude i dont live in a stupid game, and dont care about noobs like you, i've sold my stuff so there's not even a reason why i want to have access to this site..

Im not even gonna read the crap you are placing here anymore.. since i do not have to defend myself with your bullshit evidence..

Oh and btw kicked from that clan, ROFL me and destroyer where actually the one's that wanted to START that clan, and we left ourselfses!!

And sure you can talk big in game or trough the internet, but im sure you would not have such a big mouth to either me or destroyer if you meet us irl..

If you have anything more to say, say it irl couse i aint gonna read this shit anymore..

Banned

Respect, dude i dont live in a stupid game, and dont care about noobs like you, i've sold my stuff so there's not even a reason why i want to have access to this site..

Im not even gonna read the crap you are placing here anymore.. since i do not have to defend myself with your bullshit evidence..

Oh and btw kicked from that clan, ROFL me and destroyer where actually the one's that wanted to START that clan, and we left ourselfses!!

And sure you can talk big in game or trough the internet, but im sure you would not have such a big mouth to either me or destroyer if you meet us irl..

If you have anything more to say, say it irl couse i aint gonna read this shit anymore..
    oh what what say all this gain ....i didnt get any of it....or cant u.......TRY TO REPLY NOW SCAMMERS.....YOU CANT CAUSE UR BANNED NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE

I DONT HEAR U DENYING IT NOT ONCE.....SO FUCK OFF SCAMMER....AND DONT COME HERE

in real life ..... i would say the same shit to u and fuck u up for scamming me....scammers only scam cause they are weak in real life same as u both.....you got no one to like u cause ur a bunch of little pussies so only way to feel big is to scam under items from people so in real life if u want to come to new jersey anytime ur more then welcome

pm i will give u my address ......if i get my ass beat which i prob wont....i dont lose anything....if u get your ass beat after u come here you just wasted your whole trip only to go home to mommy and cry and tell her "you got knocked the fuck out"

so fuck off scammers and bb

GoodGun

i dont know you both but whats about that fucking " you wouldnt talk about that in rl" I BET U FUCKING SCAMMING UR RL FRIENDS AS WELL and tez get some rl friends take a trip to his house and beat the fuck out of the fucking scammer :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12