Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Helinid bow +8

This is a discussion on Selling Helinid bow +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I remember a certain rogue named coolbee that used to run around cz spraying 5 arrows while running oh wait ...
Page: 2

fredie

I remember a certain rogue named coolbee that used to run around cz spraying 5 arrows while running oh wait that was you what a surprise and conicidence[/b]

on his msn he still has the same nick, coolbee. lol

Banned

Fredie u noob ur own friend scammed u after u did a chargeback on me tryin to scam me .. And for Cecilias little coment no i never did 5 shot anyone in CZ from a distance .. And if anyone in this world can post a Screenshot of my Arrow showering someone in cz from distance then i will give the bow away .. Im that cofident there will not be a screenshot so kiss it where the sun dont shine !!!!!

And for u all that dont think i upgraded this weopon ask someone with some credentials on here like Akara , LBD , Neptune , Apples , and whoever else that knows me in game .... Besides the few @$$holes that are bored and want to talk smack

noone cares about anything! belive
    coolbee .. that si fuking old u have a good memorie

oOapplesOo

holyshit Ilove you still on these forums didnt u leave ko ages ago heheh

just watching

some time i miss ko :wub:

oh wait nvm =X wrong koxper XD

edit ::: just check my sig :<

Banned

on his msn he still has the same nick, coolbee. lol[/b]
    I never said i wasnt CoolBee .. i got that Nickname when i graduated Basic Training "GO AIRFORCE"

fredie

I never said i wasnt CoolBee .. i got that Nickname when i graduated Basic Training "GO AIRFORCE"[/b]
    it is very stupid to claim in public that my friend scammed me and that it was not you!

anyway. i hope those 60 dollars were useful for you, because scaming people for such a little amount of money means that you really need it.

does anyone else from those, who graduated same training, play kol also and scam, hack, cheat like you ? :P

Banned

it is very stupid to claim in public that my friend scammed me and that it was not you!

anyway. i hope those 60 dollars were useful for you, because scaming people for such a little amount of money means that you really need it.

does anyone else from those, who graduated same training, play kol also and scam, hack, cheat like you ? :P[/b]
    lol glad to see i can still ruflle some feathers in the game. Please more comments make urself look stupid.

Babiesforlunch

nice I just happened to buy one of these on Ronark for really cheap Just wish I knew the real price of it

kpuano

Well if u were CoolBee since the beginning of olympia so you&#39;re a hacker, I remember this nick because I wanted to farm ghost warriors and a fucking archer was killing me inside a wall, arrow showering, and the archer&#39;s name was CoolBee.

On topic: Nice bow, bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12