Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Impact+8

This is a discussion on Selling Impact+8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i love being called a scammer lol it fucking hillarious as silence would say KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME UR ...
Page: 3

An1mosity

i love being called a scammer lol it fucking hillarious as silence would say KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME UR MAKING ME FAMOUS

priest_

Originally posted by An1mosity
    i love being called a scammer lol it fucking hillarious as silence would say KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME UR MAKING ME FAMOUS
    you're infamous, not famous. but then again, all porch monkeys are infamous :'(

Road

Silence has a reputation in this game. If you think for one second that anyone respects you and that YOU of all people have a reputation, then you're just mentally retarded. I know that you went to the new server because no one likes you. Then you will probably mess up and hopefully get IP banned one day. You're seriously the dumbest English speaker I've met. I bet a Turk could outwit you because that's my understanding of your intellect.

An1mosity

Originally posted by Road
    Silence has a reputation in this game. If you think for one second that anyone respects you and that YOU of all people have a reputation, then you're just mentally retarded. I know that you went to the new server because no one likes you. Then you will probably mess up and hopefully get IP banned one day. You're seriously the dumbest English speaker I've met. I bet a Turk could outwit you because that's my understanding of your intellect.
    ok u talk shit but u are????? exactly so stfu i dont take 1 year to get lvl 60 ok i and fro priest talk shit more plz i love it. and for road u have no room to talk lol haha dont care if anyone respects me e-respect ftw lol

priest_

Originally posted by An1mosity+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(An1mosity)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    ok u talk shit but u are????? exactly so stfu i dont take 1 year to get lvl 60 ok i and fro priest talk shit more plz i love it. and for road u have no room to talk lol haha dont care if anyone respects me e-respect ftw lol[/b]
    he's roadrogue! he owns you 1v1! !

and you ask who he is then say how long it took him to get 60 then use his name in another sentence. you're an idiot!

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Road
    ok u talk shit but u are????? exactly so stfu i dont take 1 year to get lvl 60 ok i and fro priest talk shit more plz i love it. and for road u have no room to talk lol haha dont care if anyone respects me e-respect ftw lol[/b]
    You realize, the only reason people know who you are is because you're a complete noob, and everyone laughs at you for your "famous" question? And the other reason is for some reason, THE let u stay.
    Don't be cocky, you're no one, and you're terrible.

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-An1mosity
    you're infamous, not famous. but then again, all porch monkeys are infamous :'([/b]
    you just owned black people...get it owned?

priest_

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    Originally posted by priest_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-An1mosity

you're infamous, not famous. but then again, all porch monkeys are infamous :'(
    you just owned black people...get it owned?[/b]
    i sure did.

still do*

Sanchez

Originally posted by Road
    yes silence has a respect in this game coz he is one of the best priest in olympia and I wanna pk but he doesnt become online oftenly that sucks.

An1mosity

wow it never stops with u pplz all u guys do is talk shit go ahead flame me for this also whatver im done bb ill be the better man and walk away bb

priest_

Originally posted by An1mosity
    wow it never stops with u pplz all u guys do is talk shit go ahead flame me for this also whatver im done bb ill be the better man and walk away bb
    did you really walk away from your computer?

Road

<!--QuoteBegin-Road
    Lol I'm lvl 61 dude. It took me ~4 months to reach 60. I have something called a social live, a job, and busyness with traveling. Unlike you, I am living live the way I want it: Enjoying my free time with my GF and my friends. As well as traveling the country. What have you done in the past month that can compare to what I have done. I think I'm only home 4 days out of 7. I can think of better things to do than you. I reached 60 in a time I felt was okay, I wanted to enjoy this game with my friends and I reached 60 when Dorn was ready. I've really only been home for 5 weeks so far and ingame 2 of them.

I use my intellect to my benifet, I am good at combing in 1v1 and making friends. I actually do have a reputation. I know almost all the high lvl people and top rated clans in this server, and they all have something nice to say about me. Can we say the same about you? I don't care what you come up with next because I can't think of one thing you can do to seem better than me. Check and Mate cz_scammer.

An1mosity

funny how u saw i scammed u when u offered to buy me prem whatver lol

Road

Funny how that's the only thing you have left against me. Honestly I don't care, what should I have expected from a scumbag like you. People have done so many favors cuz you scammed me I think I actually benifited from it. I don't really mind either. I make around ~400$ in my paychecks so I don't really care. I did care that you would intentually scam someone who was nice to you and did favors for you anyway. I have nothing left to say of you, it pointless since everyone knows your true nature. Btw I'll be leaving for another trip in 3 hours. Nice road trip to Michigan with some friends. BB BABAS!!

lol cz ownage scammed u ? hmm want to use my spare chitin 8 set i have few +8 mds laying around u could use or a bow if u rather im scared to use bow cuz big_mac is noob and dont know his job

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast