Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling Iron belt usd

This is a discussion on Selling Iron belt usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well Here it is. IM selling 1 of my Iron belts and mabe a Roc for USD Iron belt=150$ Roc=75$ ...
Page: 1

w0nderboy

Well Here it is. IM selling 1 of my Iron belts and mabe a Roc for USD

Iron belt=150$
    Roc=75$

Or taking other offers ( only usd )

ur that scamming ass, right?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Correct Soe my love. :P

Correct Soe my love. :P[/b]
    Be ready for a ban then :P

w0nderboy

No i did not scam it. IF you follow any rules Then you know. If You are in a clan for 1 day and get a boss drop. and nobody told you clan rules. then It does not appy.

this is how it is Im not a scammer I have actually good feedback on all my trades.

No i did not scam it. IF you follow any rules Then you know. If You are in a clan for 1 day and get a boss drop. and nobody told you clan rules. then It does not appy.

this is how it is Im not a scammer I have actually good feedback on all my trades.[/b]
    I couldnt care more or less. Everyone knows the rules. You kill talos with A PARTY. Those guys deserve a PART of the drop. You took it all, so ur a scamming ass.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

hes scammer pls dont buy of him :P

w0nderboy

LOL its Not scamming. I did not Scam Anyone. Talos gifted me The Drop. I didnt ask for it.

BUmp^^ and plz dont ban me zzzzz

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

You should be banned for being an inconsiderate dumbfuck. Which is the opinion probably shared by most of the people who's seen the other topic, faggot.

LOL its Not scamming. I did not Scam Anyone. Talos gifted me The Drop. I didnt ask for it.

BUmp^^ and plz dont ban me zzzzz[/b]
    It is scamming.

You could NOT kill talos alone.
    You were in a party to be able to kill talos.
    Talos dropped a nice belt
    Therefore, you should split the benefit of the drop instead of holding it for urself.

Conclusion: Scammer --> Ban if mod/admin comes online.

w0nderboy

OK If everyone diserves a cut of the drop. If i did give it to sumbody in the party what would i get?

And ALL my friends no im not a scammer and actually a very honest trust worthy person. Its Not my fault people are jealous is it?

Btw soenne could you possibly make me a sig? ill pay you

w0nderboy

Everyone Knows Drop rules. I was a random And nobody Told me Drop rules. Random without drop rules= Not a scammer.

Rofl People have done WAY worse then this Ksing a boss in bowl is worse then this And for You people to take It so serious Just makes You look like little jealous 10 year olds.

Whats done is done

I have Never Scammed anyone With there items.
    I have never scammed usd from sumbody
    I have never Scammed period

So Stop flaming please And stay on topic

Selling iron belt for usd

selling Roc for usd

offers

It is scamming.

You could NOT kill talos alone.
    You were in a party to be able to kill talos.
    Talos dropped a nice belt
    Therefore, you should split the benefit of the drop instead of holding it for urself.

Conclusion: Scammer --> Ban if mod/admin comes online.[/b]
    why he do it with minor no buff

Potomek_smrti

Everyone Knows Drop rules. I was a random And nobody Told me Drop rules. Random without drop rules= Not a scammer.

Rofl People have done WAY worse then this Ksing a boss in bowl is worse then this And for You people to take It so serious Just makes You look like little jealous 10 year olds.

Whats done is done

I have Never Scammed anyone With there items.
    I have never scammed usd from sumbody
    I have never Scammed period

So Stop flaming please And stay on topic
    Selling iron belt for usd

selling Roc for usd

offers[/b]
    umm fewfellas was your first clan? Oo... r u playing this first time? or ffs?!??!!11!? normal ppl give the drop to the clan leader... and he decides what with drop... so.. in clan must be only trustable ppl.... not like u. you act like 10year-old... i bet your IQ is realy low... :unsure: ... believe or not... but as i said.. normal ppl give the drop to clan leader... thats the point... that IRON BELT not yours... but clans... so.. U R FUCKING SCAMMER SO GO SUCK YOUR FATHERS DICK (sorry to mod/admin)

w0nderboy

umm fewfellas was your first clan? Oo... r u playing this first time? or ffs?!??!!11!? normal ppl give the drop to the clan leader... and he decides what with drop... so.. in clan must be only trustable ppl.... not like u. you act like 10year-old... i bet your IQ is realy low... umm realy much low :unsure: ... believe or not... but as i said.. normal ppl give the drop to clan leader... thats the point... that IRON BELT not yours... but clans... so.. U R FUCKING SCAMMER SO GO SUCK YOUR FATHERS DICK (sorry to mod/admin)[/b]

HAHA wow dog i laughed for about 5 min reading this shit. Quote " i bet your IQ is realy low... umm realy much low " AHHAHAHAHHA This has spoken for itself

You just owned Yourself Baba

Slm plz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast