Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Items for Usd.

This is a discussion on Selling Items for Usd. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi my name is gabloo. I started playing olympia since the beginning but i quit a years ago. My ko4life ...
Page: 1

kser

Hi my name is gabloo. I started playing olympia since the beginning but i quit a years ago. My ko4life accont (gabloo) got ban for some stupid reason. I had done a lot of usd trade through Wu with a lot of people. Some people might still remember me and some people might not. However i just want to rid off all my items which i still have in ko.

BUY OUT FOR all my items is 800$

Shard+5 rebirth.
    We+0
    Toto+8
    Smite hammer+7
    2 Warrior shell +8(clear) - your call u want str or hp on it.
    <strike>IN+1(sold)</strike>
    IB+1
    Ib+0
    Md+8

Send me a pm with your offer since i don&#39;t know how much those worth anymore. BUY OUT for all of my items is Just 900 bucks, Stright up Wu and you will have to pay Wu fees.

i have been having those items for one years+, so you don&#39;t have to worry whether those are dupe or not. If you interest just give me a pm. The only way i can prove you that i m gabloo is my email adress.

kser

thx a lot. I didn&#39;t know about that. I will see what i can do about with it. In the mean time, I m not selling to those who didn&#39;t know me. I selling list is just for those who had known me and made some business with me. If you don&#39;t know about me ofcuz don&#39;t do business with me.

Therefore, If you known me from game or from business and looking to buy some items just send me an pm. For the rest of you plz don&#39;t till, I got some answer from Chem.

Thx for ya advice.

can u sell iron belt for gb&#39;s?

lime

I selling list is just for those who had known me and made some business with me. If you don&#39;t know about me ofcuz don&#39;t do business with me.[/b]
    well you would know if you were real gabloo and not sum scammer

if it turns out your real gabloo then fair enuff

EpsaNomaly

That&#39;s how gabloo normally speaks, lol. Just saying, but I don&#39;t actually know if that is gabloo or not.

dogdog

That&#39;s how gabloo normally speaks, lol. Just saying, but I don&#39;t actually know if that is gabloo or not.[/b]
    i&#39;ll ask real gabloo on MSN if its really him

the real gabloo has been desperate to sell his remaining items, and the list matches up exactly to what real gabloo has

and real gabloo would have to make a new account to post here because his other accounts were banned (for selling mirage sword +8 on girakon when it opened i believe)

as far as trustability, i sent real gabloo over $2000 via western union and he always delievered as promised... i could care less if he was involved with a mirage+8 on girkon... i say let the guy try and sell his leftover olympia items

he is gg

gabloo has always talked like this poopie english.

And his real account got banned for trying to sell illegal items on Girakon.

He had these same items he listed here when that happened I guess he never sold them.

runordie

If its real Gabloo then hes good, bought many things from him too

EpsaNomaly

Just talked to gabloo on MSN, it is really him.

GG trader, he is fine to do deals with, I&#39;ve done some with him in the past.

Good luck selling

dogdog

bump, had had some pretty wicked low prices for those items

gogogo buy he is gg

This is gabloo. I allowed him to post this topic.

Good luck selling your items, Gabby.

kser

Thx for those who supported me and chem for letting me post this topic.

bumppppppp for gabloo :wub:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast