Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling ITEMS USD

This is a discussion on Selling ITEMS USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well he maybe didn't scam you.. but he did scam my lvl 71 rogue on girakon... so just be aware ...
Page: 2

Twiggy

well he maybe didn't scam you.. but he did scam my lvl 71 rogue on girakon... so just be aware of the fact that he might scam you also.
    He offered me some nice ares items.. I held my word and give him the info.. as soon as he had my info he just stoped relpying on msn and ko4life and shit and now 2 weeks later I still haven't got the items he promised me.. and my char is gone... gg

DiplomaticTank

UPPP WANT TO SELL RAPTOR +8/80 OFFER PLS

selling_items

scammer.. scammed me of $100
    be ware trading with him

DiplomaticTank

Got proof please show me. Please post our convo on MSN and everything cuz MSN is all I USE and I only use Paypal whats my paypal email please give all this information.

Sorry I wouldnt risk getting my paypal deleted.

DiplomaticTank

Where is the proof man?

DiplomaticTank

upp Leet your a loser.

dzzie

lol diplomatictank dont even try to argue now cus nobody is gonna buy from you. i&#39;m pretty sure i can speak for anyone with common sense that nobody will take the risk of trading with you so just give it up <_<

Three Bones

lol diplomatictank dont even try to argue now cus nobody is gonna buy from you. i&#39;m pretty sure i can speak for anyone with common sense that nobody will take the risk of trading with you so just give it up <_<[/b]

I got no commom sense :P Cause I did trade with him. Hehe

Peace all.

DiplomaticTank

lol diplomatictank dont even try to argue now cus nobody is gonna buy from you. i&#39;m pretty sure i can speak for anyone with common sense that nobody will take the risk of trading with you so just give it up <_<[/b]
    W/e you say Mr. 1 Post

DiplomaticTank

Upp need to sell raptor +8/80

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12