Selling Items for USD (PayPal Only)

This is a discussion on Selling Items for USD (PayPal Only) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SELLING! Leaving game... TotSpear+5 RB 117AP 206STR Required (Made by Me) $50 Mage Hard Leather Gloves +9 19HP 42Defence 108INT ...
Page: 1

-Snapps-

SELLING! Leaving game...

TotSpear+5 RB 117AP 206STR Required (Made by Me) $50

Mage Hard Leather Gloves +9 19HP 42Defence 108INT Required (good wreath build item ) SOLD

Mage Helmet +6 (25DD) 102 INT Required 36Defence 25$

Priest Helmet +6 (25DD) 102 INT Required 32Defence 25$

15GB Too! $2.50 per GB

Offer away...

sepiroth

im lookin for tota +8 and haha im sellin a wreath of ernion +7 :P

Siphen

If he's leaving the game, I dont think he'll want to trade for other items =/ Good luck snapps (if you still remember me from those pre-KE days lol - our lvl 62 bps owned all in cz)
    100% trustable and legit, bump

-Snapps-

siphen, not sure i ever told u, YOU were the BP that inspired me! u were such a good bp no one could even scratch u remember? lol
    good times.. and of course i remember u!

bum

Canadian

Hiya Snapps,

goodluck in RL.

~ Tormentor

-Snapps-

torm.. your still the man

Canadian

torm.. your still the man[/b]
    You were/are an awesome BP/player/person bro, take care of yourself.

real snapps sold his acc long time ago. The guy who bought his acc scammed alot of ppl using "snapps"s good name. I ve met real 1 about 2 months ago and told him all story. He was shocked and upset, thats why i doubt this 1 is real

He answered to Torm and Siphen like he would know them but it could be made up since they 1st gave him clues about their relationship.

Do what u want i did my part warning u.

If this is real snapps then fu i know u ll forgive me if im wrong :P

granny_warrior

This is the real snapps

<3 Snapps sucks lethal broke up

if ya don&#39;t believe it go to KU forums there good bye thing of the real snapps wich was at KU for long time

The guy that bought Snapps first said he would name change but didn&#39;t do and sold it again to some1 else who scammed allot of people

Good bye snapps was fun playing with ya when u was in EL and ofcourse when u came back to bera Snappz

cheers then! kamikadze bp 4ever : D

-Snapps-

PUZ! I still have your Pk Video, one of the best warrior vids ive seen!

i cant really prove that Im the real snapps.. because I did sell my acc to someone that DID scam alot of people... He told me he will name change... never did.

well ya i did come back to KO after selling my acc.. but im not saying im quitting again.. but im not playing until the game is fixed.. fixed form all the cheaters and immature turkish people (no offence to the good ones) I doubt KO will be fixed.. its getting worse and worse.. Im playing WoW now with my old and first clan I ever joined in KO with.. the legendary EverLong! Its like Ko all over again, all the good times, but without all the drama and crap that K2 gives.

If the game someone changes.. ill be back.. I would love if they do a WHOLE SERVER WIPE.. as in start the game like new.. a new born baby. Then NEVER ALLOW cheaters. Make a TRKO.. and leave USKO for english speakers so that we can at least communicate with eachother.

Ill miss all the memories and friends i met.. you know who you are. Its only a game but the people you meet are real.. take it easy guys.. You only love once, so make it count!

PS: Buy my items! lol

-Snapps-

bump :wub: