Selling The Left Over Stuff

This is a discussion on Selling The Left Over Stuff within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ok so what i got left is the following.. a lvl 67 almost 68 mage mastered with all quest jewels ...
Page: 1

ok so what i got left is the following..

a lvl 67 almost 68 mage mastered with all quest jewels still on account as well as dual magic bags. price looking for is 90 usd.
    Mage crimson club defense pauldron +7 20 club def, - 80ml
    Mage crimson DD Defense Helm +6 13 dd - 35ml
    Mage crimson Spear Def boots +6 13 Spear Def - 35ml

Price that im looking for all of this if you buy in whole is 120 usd. the account comes with knight cash not sure on how much i believe its like 725 or something all i did was buy some swift pots. in the inn has alot of pus scrolls, lots of mage def armors if you like to up them. like 4 paper sets dont ask why i have 4 lol but they are +7. um... alot of quest items in the inn as well. looking to sell fast so i can be done with this game. wont have time to sell for much longer. account comes with full info's, click and buy info, secret questions and answers, sealed password, and as i said knight cash. dual magic bags. if interested in this all of this for 120 PM me on here or msn. [email protected] is my msn so add it. looking to sell this by this weekend. PM Me AsAp! the account also comes with like 68ml or something on it!. and a lvl 58 warrior for ardream. char also has a lvl 50 pet wewt! so enjoy. hit me up asap on here or msn ill be checking it every day! for this weekend. hit me up quick and take this shit off my hands. i have done many gb trades so im trustable to many that can vouch for me in my threads. peace!

bump

bump for GG

thx willing to go down to 100 usd if someone wants by tomorrow

ok everything sold. thanks for trade. good luck to everyone in jaded rose and rsm! i will miss yall dearly wish me luck with college